View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 How do you use your terraforming artifacts? 

Do you wait till you max them out with an ability or the terraforming device. Then again do you just use em to use em? Making the terra planet a gaia planet now, that desert planet a crystalect...

How do you use said artifacts?

I try and slowly max out each planet to make it more worth it.

Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Yes, I simply upgrade a Very Massive planet with all production in x15 mega rich then use upgrade planet artifact. This is a way to bypass the size/production limit. For example, a VM barren with all production x15 mega rich upgraded to Colossal Oceanic with x16 Mega Rich productions with Octafari Hydroshifter artifact.

However, you don't need to max out a planet before use dyson or exotic upgrade artifact. They will max out the size and production quickly (except exotic planet's size is Massive, so you can upgrade its size to Very Massive). Use them on a crap planet (gas planet or barren with very sparse production) is highly recommended.

Fri May 13, 2011 7:07 am

The exotic and dyson terraformers are special ones that do something drastic. They are the hardest to get and do not need any extra prep. So yes I do not try and do anything to a planet before I used it. Well for the exotic I picked a very sad and small planet into something nice.

The ones using all the other terraformers I try and make the planet amazing before I make it even better.

Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm

If you did not do the hyper terrformer mission i would use them on that. If you have try to put it on the biggest planet with the most arts like omnibases. Or real special ones, like colossal and above

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Fri May 13, 2011 2:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]