View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Helping out 

I found a yummy planet, but had to tear down my ship, use all of savings AND then get some help ( FANX Kyle!!!) When i checked the actions menu on my new toy i saw i could ask for help building. If i do so, will I get the resources from those buildings or will this give others access to my planet?

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:00 pm

wulfe wrote:
I found a yummy planet, but had to tear down my ship, use all of savings AND then get some help ( FANX Kyle!!!) When i checked the actions menu on my new toy i saw i could ask for help building. If i do so, will I get the resources from those buildings or will this give others access to my planet?
EVERYTHING on the planet belongs to the owner of the planet, regardless of who builds it. Though if someone puts something on the planet you have yet to research, you can't use it. Also note they CANNOT demolish any structures on the planets even though it is them who build it.

So in your case, anyone who helps = all yours for the taking.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Sweeeet, fanx!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]