View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Need advice 

My 2nd best planet is under attack by a rank 66, I'm rank 52. It's a large 2x mega rich terra. I can't share it for defense for 8 hours. The guy is pissed. I hacked him over 50 times. I got 3 planets from him and one is actually decent. it's 3rd in line for invasion. I'm out of fluxes and the defense is at 1400 and its going to be down to 1100 soon. This happened just recently I don't think he has any chance of invading it untill both sentries wear off.

should I:

A) finally use my aegis shield. I can definitely get a flux in 5 days

B) threaten to share his average, very rich planet

C) share his planet

D) weather the storm for 8 hours hoping he doesn't share it for invasion

E) invade his planet once I have some credits

X) some combination of these options

Last edited by SpoonyJank on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Ok, i got it up to 2200 defense and 540 population without help. Hopefully that will work for 8 hours even if he shares it. Does it notify you when someone hacks one of your planets? if so he's had it scanned for over a month and I hacked him 50+ times by sheer coincidence.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 pm

B or a series of them starting with B and if he doesnt surrender C, then E if you can, then A which will let you weather the storm for 5 DAYS

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:06 pm

His average, very rich planet only has 47 defense, so I'd rather just let it be an easy invasion and keep my mouth shut about it untill I finish invading the other 2 planets I was planning on invading first. I don't need a personal vendetta affecting my decision making. Though doing that may start a few more. I think I was just being paranoid that he'd share it out of spite before I could get legion defense. 2200 defense seems like a lot to me right now, probably not to multiple rank~100 folks. I lost a recently conquered planet with ~800-1200 defense to a rank 75 just 2 days ago when I shared the wrong planet for defense. Hopefully I can just get a flux. I really don't know how he got the location. I must have failed to notice a critical fail.

I'm not a big fan of soliciting surrenders. He has every right to be angry, and that will probably make it worse. I just want to win. I've kept my plate pretty full making new enemies. I think I've invaded 4 planets in the last week... definitely out of fluxes by now.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:24 am

My advice is to stop creating enemies if you already have better planets the most everyone else.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:42 am

Igonb wrote:
My advice is to stop creating enemies if you already have better planets the most everyone else.

The decent planets I have in my list are almost all occupied. I blame hacking. I don't want enemies, I want planets. These people will never have a reason to hear from me ever again 2 days after I flux the planet. I have open slots that need to be filled. It's definitely not personal. I actually feel guilt, which is insane. I usually hack the same person incessantly to avoid being on everyone's newsfeed and its usually someone of a decent level so the RP don't suck. It makes my situation eternally tricky. I'd be screwed if it weren't for artifacts.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]