View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Mining and Cargo space 

How much cargo space is good enough to get kurenite? i cant seem to get any at all in the 2 weeks ive been playing this game. i only recently upgraded to 85 cargo space against my better judgement having gone all deckspace since rank 10.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 am

the type of minerals you get is from your level. They are all the same size. Cargo determines how many minerals (and artifacts) you can hold at a time.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am

So Level, not the amount of space for each shipment is what i need to make more money? if so then.... what level do you get kurenite at?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:11 am

Bashir wrote:
what level do you get kurenite at?

You can get kurenite even at level 1. It is just EXTREMELY rare. So there isn't a fixed level.
Some may get a kurenite before they hit rank 20, and never get any for a long time. Take it as a lottery.

Kurenite at low level = jackpot

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 am

Im level 56 and today i got 2 Kurenite and 4 Dyssilon (^*^)

A Anger
T Toward
E Everyone
R Reaching
S Success
--
Galactic Encyclopedia

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 am

i see. thank you all for the info.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:07 am

It is very very random. I received probably 5 Kurenite total from level 1 to 20, and now being level 45 I have yet to receive any since then. Not to mention my mineral production has at least doubled. Kind of makes me skeptical about the level affecting the rates.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:38 am

:o :shock: :? :!: :?: FIVE KURENITE BEFORE RANK TWNETY! I only got one at 18 and one at 45

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 am

I have not had a one as far as I remember.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:28 am

Location: Bridge of my ship, preparing thousands of my tactical officers for the next battle
I did an experiment where in i had another account with no advance mining, Account A only surface mines. Account B had DEEPCORE mines. Account B regularly produces pawcites and about 3 - 4 kurenites per day. While Account A still cant produce a good amount of hydium. I believe its safe to say that you have to upgrade your mines in order to get the rarer materials. its not the level but the quality of mines that you have that will determine what kind of materials you can get.

Its much more expensive to buy higher level ship components and planetary improvements the only way you can buy them is by having better mines and better credits thus you have to have a good base of Mining planets to support your income. I believe this is the reason why mining rich planets are more common than artifact and research planets.

Just a thought. :) I can be wrong but it seems that way to me

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:42 am

dan has flat out said that the minerals you get is DIRECTLY related to the level you are... the lower level the less chance you have of getting a kurenite... PLUS of course your going to get more from a deep mine planet mining... the adanced buildings take up less space so you can build more buildings and produce more... 4 surface mines = 16 space and 4 production... while 1 deep mine = 11 space and 4 production... so of course you will get more minerals an hour but putting the MOST advanced buildings you have on planets.. meaning better chance of higher level minerals... BUT that is still dependant on level... i'm level 206 and have alot per hour of minerals and i mean ALOT... and i still only get 15 or so kurenite per hours which is way less then 1% of my per hour production of minerals

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]