View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Planets (finding the ones you want to keep) 

I would be very happy if I had rich or better for each one. I only have a few rich planets. I need to find some better planets.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Just found my first Artifact: 2x Mega Rich planet. Given that 2 people also have it on there lists, I need to keep it. Good thing I have been saving and prepping a bit for such a planet. Now I just need to pick up a planet flux and ill be set.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 pm

BrianGameAcct wrote:
I would be very happy if I had rich or better for each one. I only have a few rich planets. I need to find some better planets.

I found a 2x Mega rich today.. ofcourse enemy occupied, sent a legion alert and forgot about it.
Just colonized a Rich artifact planet and i had a artifact that advance the % bonus thing a day and now get 48 more AP per hour :P

A Anger
T Toward
E Everyone
R Reaching
S Success
--
Galactic Encyclopedia

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 pm

planet flux are very rare. When you get one be sure to use it wisely. I'm at rank 100 and have not got another one. I used my only one to take back a planet stolen from me at about rank 15 from player X. Not the same planet but just to return the favor! I waited until I knew I could defend and didn't go for it until level 44. Of course the player was pissed and disabled me many times over the course of a week but he couldn't get the planet back because I had fluxed it. It's my best planet at 1x. Otherwise I have a few very rich but mostly below the rich level. I would trade all my 24 planets for one massive 15x planet of any resource. Anyone up for trading?

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:52 pm

One reason why I saved my ageis shield till today +5000 def for 5 days needs to be used at the right time. This gives me that much time to increase the population to a massive amount (+200 a few times) to help try and keep it. Given that it is an artifact planet it should start to feed into its own defense before my time is up as well.

Plus it is a target for terraformers and quasi expanders when I do get then (past any missions I know ill need them for).

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:00 pm

I found a 2x mega rich artifact planet a few weeks ago. The find Im really excited about are the two icy planets I found. They are both very large and have at least rich research. My research nearly doubled when I found those. Im still missing one research planet tho, ive got five at lvl 50

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

Chakotay wrote:
LVL 48.. I have a exotic and 4 terras..

Im am now 208

I still have that Exotic and its alot better now. A bunch of cooler planets too :)

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:02 pm

I do my scanning in blitzes and in a set order:

1) Research up to the next Tier III scanner
2) Make sure there's enough deck space on my ship to hold five scanners, three reactors, and all my modules.
3) Unequip relays and level up
4) Fire off any scan-boosting artifacts
5) Scan the bejeezus out of everything

This generally nets me enough decent planets for the next few dozen levels. When I start running out of good ones, rinse and repeat.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:32 pm

I think people in the forums that complain about how odds are stacked against the individual player forget to factor in the legion element. I am in a pretty active legion and planet sharing is quite frequent. Lower ranked active players are given moderately good to amazing planets by higher level players. Every scan blitz usually gets my list of planets im going to get to last me till my next scan tier is researched, so I tend to give those planets like massive very rich research planet to a guy that is at a rank where that is a "Good" planet so he doesnt fall behind in tech. Better yet, when a lower rank finds an awesome planet that they cannot invade they post it for us higher level players that can invade it and we will post planets they can invade in return.

But then again, I might not be feeling your guy's pain. Im rank 116 and my first two pages are all mega planets. To keep my karma leveled for my good fortune, when I found my natural x29 rsch dyson I gave it to my friend who is in the same legion ;)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2