View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 hacking 

Everybody has theyre own way of hacking its true i have a feeling its based mostly on race like if you are a vygoid spy you problably are a pushover with alot of cloaking thats only good for hacking.

Me im a zolazin spy one of very few (yet a growing number) in this game my personal favorite way of hacking is taking the time to find the right way to get whatever i mite need infact i liuke to be as tip top as i can before going to do this one particular hack i take the artifacts i can and as much cloaking as i can fit which is a good amount considering my rank and i hit the ship with everything i have and when im done i like to either leave a note or disable ...or both!

so if you have a way special way of doing things so that people get ticked and come after you the next day why not share with everybody lol...and no this is not a hacks-aholic-anonymous meeting lmao
8-) :arrow: :idea:

Welcome to the mandalorians, we have only three jobs at the moment and they are killin' chillin' an' grillin'. our only concerns are that we might run out of booze, babes or badguys.Ready to rock!!??!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 pm

[color=#004000] even my posts are cloaked LMAO[/color]

Welcome to the mandalorians, we have only three jobs at the moment and they are killin' chillin' an' grillin'. our only concerns are that we might run out of booze, babes or badguys.Ready to rock!!??!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 pm

J.B.B. wrote:
Everybody has theyre own way of hacking its true i have a feeling its based mostly on race like if you are a vygoid spy you problably are a pushover with alot of cloaking thats only good for hacking.

Me im a zolazin spy one of very few (yet a growing number) in this game my personal favorite way of hacking is taking the time to find the right way to get whatever i mite need infact i liuke to be as tip top as i can before going to do this one particular hack i take the artifacts i can and as much cloaking as i can fit which is a good amount considering my rank and i hit the ship with everything i have and when im done i like to either leave a note or disable ...or both!

so if you have a way special way of doing things so that people get ticked and come after you the next day why not share with everybody lol...and no this is not a hacks-aholic-anonymous meeting lmao 8-) :arrow: :idea:

fixed for you ;)
i just dont overhack the same person, but i'm in no way a deliberative hacker anyways :)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi. Im neitzsche, and Im a hackerholic.

My addiction started a while back when I realized how little people hacked and were missing out on so many research points that could help augment their tech unlocking speed (atm, 1343 hacks, average that out to say 150 rps per hack, thats over 200k extra rps, alot for my rank of 116). I also saw how low the hack numbers on the leaderboard were and made it my mission to get up them (currently #9 on the board). Everybody said it was dumb, a waste of energy to hack, not worth the retaliation, and cloak so worthless that i actually heard someone destroy their zolazin jammers (the blasphemy!!).

how i rolled as a hacker at first between ranks 30-80 as a vygoid hacker was a one hack per person on my battle tab rule. this allowed me to get the most out research points and cut down on super retaliations because it was only one hack. At this time i was a vygoid hacker. By the time i was rank 80-105 I became a zolazin raider (raider for planets and raid defense) i completely switched gears because now everybody had the bane of my hacking existence: the quantum firewall trap. if i hacked you and didnt set off a trap, i hacked you till you were zero. sorry :lol:! My favorite targets were vygoids, vygoids, and vygoid excavators. For one reason or another I had bad luck with aerlens.

But now everything is different. The new badge market has put a pretty big emphasis on hacking with more blue badge items than the others. Cloaking your ship is more important to hide from people looking for red and yellow badges. I reverted back to the one hack person for badges sake and now quantum firewalls lost some of their bite because of the new Null trap artifact. I had ran into only one zolazin player up until i was level 100. Since then I have run into at least six and one of them was even a zolazin spy which has a 60% bonus to cloak!

My only complaint about hacking is that even after all those hacks i have only hacked 4 or 5 planets from people and only one of them was worth it. That one planet i tried invading, had a 90% success chance, and failed. I have crit failed and gave up a planet location TWICE. both times my hacking power was substantially higher than their hack defense. Luckily nothing came of it. I just wish I got more planets from other people if i was going to spend this much time hacking people.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Wouldnt a reduced hacking cooldown make you feel better? I bet it would.

~ D

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]