View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Ruler of Exotica 

Just outta curiosity. If I already found Exotica on my own, is there any reason I should bother with the Ruler of Exotica mission?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 pm

XP?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:57 pm

and maby another one? If it will do that.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:05 pm

There's only one Exotica, so if you've already found it there's no reason to do the mission.

Even if you haven't found Exotica there's no reason to do the mission. Exotica and its related missions are a complete and utter waste of time IMO.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Jarsyl wrote:
There's only one Exotica, so if you've already found it there's no reason to do the mission.

Even if you haven't found Exotica there's no reason to do the mission. Exotica and its related missions are a complete and utter waste of time IMO.

as I remember they have great energy/XP ratios so they arnt a waste of time. Its just that the reward is super duper awesome.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Cothordin wrote:
Jarsyl wrote:

as I remember they have great energy/XP ratios so they arnt a waste of time. Its just that the reward is super duper terrible.

Fixed

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Jarsyl wrote:
Cothordin wrote:
Jarsyl wrote:

as I remember they have great energy/XP ratios so they arnt a waste of time. Its just that the reward is super duper terrible.

Fixed

I don't know. I don't really find 110 exp for 60 energy to be all that great. So, basically, if I won't get another exotic location, I don't really think I'd jump into this mission.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 am

Jarsyl wrote:
Cothordin wrote:
Jarsyl wrote:

Fixed

isnt*, sue me

AntihopE wrote:
I don't know. I don't really find 110 exp for 60 energy to be all that great. So, basically, if I won't get another exotic location, I don't really think I'd jump into this mission.

huh i know atleast 2 of them were good, but yes if thats what you have available dont do it.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]