View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 DEEP CORE EXTRACTION M+4, or 4 different mining artifacts? 

Does having better mining, searching and research tools on a planet just help you find more, or does it help you find the better items? In other words, are you more likely to find Kurenite with a deep core extractor versus one of the simpler tools.

I guess what I am really wondering is, should you take up 11 space on your planet with a deep core extractor or would you be better with 11 mining artifacts that each take up 1 space giving you mining +11 in the same space you would get mining +4?

(I am not sure how many if you had the max of each of those you could get on a planet, but am just ignoring that for purposes of this question).

Thanks

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:10 pm

The artifacts that are +1 for 1 space are the best item/space that I know of. The +4 for 11 space is getting 0.36 artifact points per space. The +5 for 13 (next level) is .38 item per space. But the artifacts are 1. I'm assuming the items won't get above .5, since it seems to be +1 item for 2 more space. So, I'd do what you can to max out artifacts.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:44 pm

As you get better and better structures for planets they become more production/space efficient, they dont help you get better minerals (that comes with rank) they simply help you get more mineral production.

Chassis and artifacts that act as structures have a limit as too how many you can have on a planet or a limit on how many you can get so while these artifacts and chassis are more production/space efficient you cannot use the in every single planet space.

If you can get +11 from artifact from chassis and such and its a great planet do so, but then use the +4s to fill up the rest of the space.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]