View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Sphere of the New Era 

Are we not getting a Sphere of the New Era this year, just collected and did not get one.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:04 pm

I sent in a ticket, I'll let you know if I get a response

Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:28 pm

I sent this:

Hello, I didnt get a 'Sphere of the New Era' today as expected and another legion member has reported the same. Is this something that has to be manually activated and has been forgotten about? ... If so, could you credit me with one please?

... and got the reply:

The 'Sphere of the New Era' artifacts will be released at the same time for all players.

... Would be useful to know when!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:23 pm

Cut wrote:
I sent this:

Hello, I didnt get a 'Sphere of the New Era' today as expected and another legion member has reported the same. Is this something that has to be manually activated and has been forgotten about? ... If so, could you credit me with one please?

... and got the reply:

The 'Sphere of the New Era' artifacts will be released at the same time for all players.

Yeah, that doesn't help those of us who have already collected today.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:28 pm

sharrell wrote:
Cut wrote:
I sent this:

... and got the reply:

Yep and that's GL Support for you. Dumbass replies in abundance. :roll:

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:18 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
sharrell wrote:
Cut wrote:
I sent this:

... and got the reply:

Instead of insulting Support you should be happy that it was answered that fast, especially on the last day of the year and thank him instead. If you take Support's answer literally it could mean that spheres won't be gotten when collecting the daily but maybe 2 spheres will be sent to everyone's cargo directly. Before you complain, I understand that people like me who had planned it would have gotten 3 or 4 spheres and probably won't get as many... Happy New Year to Support and to all the players.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:20 pm

Annihilator wrote:
Instead of insulting Support you should be happy that it was answered that fast, especially on the last day of the year and thank him instead.

Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:40 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:

As someone who served on the support team for a different online game for a long time, I can tell you that we were very restricted in what information we could divulge. It's probably the same case here.

We were often berated for not giving players what they wanted, but it was often out of our control.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:29 pm

They are dropping now :D

Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:55 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Annihilator wrote:
Instead of insulting Support you should be happy that it was answered that fast, especially on the last day of the year and thank him instead.

I have to say I'm in agreeance with Annihilator here... would you prefer no response? Perhaps some here don't remember a time when Support seemed to be on hiatus for half a year or so... in my opinion, that was not better... but maybe that's what people want? *shrugs*

In my opinion, it's definitely better to receive a response even if not much info can be shared, but maybe that's just me...

(I kinda secretly hope that Support reads these unappreciative posts from people who were disappointed that someone spent time replying to them and stops responding to their tickets... would serve them right! :lol: )

Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:15 pm

F the Sphere of the New Era. it WORTHLESS. :evil: :evil:

Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:46 pm

LowLow wrote:

You must have been playing for more than 8 years. Were you also saying that before you got your 8-year medal and the free race changes coming with it?

Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:47 am

LowLow wrote:

Galaxy Points : Change your Race & Profession 20 GP

The sphere symbolizes a new era for its recipient. Allows you to change your race and profession when used.

I don't know about you, but, 60 free GPs is a nice gift from the creator.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:12 pm

a new era, a time when girlfriend accoutns, alts and dupe logins run wild...when long timers await the fateful armageddon of the dan-o-togg!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:31 am

rnagy wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

I have to say I'm in agreeance with Annihilator here... would you prefer no response? Perhaps some here don't remember a time when Support seemed to be on hiatus for half a year or so... in my opinion, that was not better... but maybe that's what people want? *shrugs*

In my opinion, it's definitely better to receive a response even if not much info can be shared, but maybe that's just me...

(I kinda secretly hope that Support reads these unappreciative posts from people who were disappointed that someone spent time replying to them and stops responding to their tickets... would serve them right! :lol: )

I agree. Any time I get a fast reply back, I'm extremely grateful for it

Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:46 am

Annihilator wrote:
LowLow wrote:

You must have been playing for more than 8 years. Were you also saying that before you got your 8-year medal and the free race changes coming with it?

Yes, I have been playing for more than 8 years :shock:. Also yes and yes.
For the ones that got 3, Congrats on your timing, and/or you must have Lumar ;).
20 GP= $3 and 40 = $5 and 90 =$10
Saving $10 for a year is worthless.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:57 pm

LowLow wrote:
Annihilator wrote:
LowLow wrote:

Yes, I have been playing for more than 8 years :shock:. Also yes and yes.
For the ones that got 3, Congrats on your timing, and/or you must have Lumar ;).
20 GP= $3 and 40 = $5 and 90 =$10
Saving $10 for a year is worthless.

Yes, I have Lumar even if you can get 3 without it with good timing. I got 4 last year when I was able to time it. There are quite a lot of players out there not spending any money, including in your legion, and they really appreciate the spheres of the new era, at least the ones who don't have the 8-year medal. But I guess you don't care about them...

Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:34 pm

NO content = no money, Players CHOOSE to not spend money because of this. We are not broke ppl. Changing Race/ Prof is 1000% affordable for all GL players.
Care! highly doubt you or anyone pays for one/everyone in your legionmate to change. If you do then spheres of the new era are worthless to you aswell :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]