View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Display Tip Error 

I know it's not a big error and I know you have much bigger things to deal with, but this is a bit annoying. When on the second page in energy, the tool tip for relays is messed up. It displays the correct information, but it also shows some of the html code. Guessing there's a " or something missing. The weird thing is, on the first page, it shows up fine.

First Page:

Second Page:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 am

Reported many many times by many players :(
Not sure when it is going to be fixed. Hopefully webguydan see this again and find a fix for it soon. Not only it is hard to read, but it does make the game look less professional

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 am

I had this also. Thought it was a one time glitch.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm

same here, one time glitch. I also noticed that if I remove my cursor and hover over it again, it's fine.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Quote:
same here, one time glitch. I also noticed that if I remove my cursor and hover over it again, it's fine.

for me, it remained until I replaced the relay. (thats what I meant by one time error... that particular relay).

I havent gone into the 2nd page since though, as I updated my ship, nor have I checked whether a 2nd unit on the 2nd page incurs the same problem.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]