View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Decrypting the Vault 

I must have at least 6 or 7 of the RSL Cryptic things but will only let me use 2 of the RSL Cryptic things per mission level. Why have so many ships to destroy if you can't use the artifacts from them?

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 am
Profile WWW

This mission has interesting pattern.. I'm on 3rd of 10 and identified the pattern..

First mission will allow you to use the item 9 times to grant 90/100 then complete it manually 10 times to get nice reward.. Then repeat it for 2nd time only allow us to use item 8 times to grant 80/100 then complete it manually. Repeat for 3rd time will reduce to 70/100. Final mission will only allow 1 item to grant just 10/100 then have to do it manually all way.. Law of diminishing return rules, heh.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm

I am on the 7th round and only could use 2

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:46 pm
Profile WWW

Kaos wrote:
I am on the 7th round and only could use 2

Ah then 9th round would use 0 then?

1st round = 9
2nd round = 8
3rd round = 7 (I am on that round)
4th round = 6?
5th round = 5?
6th round = 4?
7th round = 2 (Kaos confirms that)
8th round = 1?
9th round = 0?

That's why I got puzzled at your 2 for 7th round cuz of pattern isn't consistant. Heh. Somewhere between 3rd and 7th, skipped one step..

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Wish it had told us that before hand. I was saving them for the end to make finishing it off easier. I know have 9 that I can't use, all that wasted.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 pm
Profile WWW

Kaos wrote:
Wish it had told us that before hand. I was saving them for the end to make finishing it off easier. I know have 9 that I can't use, all that wasted.

Not entirely wasted.. You can treat them as soveniors added to your ship's museum room! :) That made me want to make sure that I collect at least one as excess just for sovenior.. Thanks for the tip! :) I do love to collect things just to remember by... I do have some excess zolaran parts too so it's nice to have them in my special list. :)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 pm

I apologize for bringing up a (slightly) old thread but I have a question about this mission. I just came across the mission description - and the reward - listed in the Wiki and I'm very intrigued. The Wiki says that the mission appears at rank 125 and has no other mission prerequisites. However, I do not have this mission at rank 131 so I'm trying to figure out what I am missing. Based on the discussion and the amount of energy required to complete the mission it sounds like a limited time "alert mission" that appears in red at the top of the mission board. I wasn't rank 125 yet when this thread was created, and I assume that it was created when the mission was created, so did I simply miss out on the mission or is there something else that I need to do to get access to this one?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Yeoman Smith wrote:
I apologize for bringing up a (slightly) old thread but I have a question about this mission. I just came across the mission description - and the reward - listed in the Wiki and I'm very intrigued. The Wiki says that the mission appears at rank 125 and has no other mission prerequisites. However, I do not have this mission at rank 131 so I'm trying to figure out what I am missing. Based on the discussion and the amount of energy required to complete the mission it sounds like a limited time "alert mission" that appears in red at the top of the mission board. I wasn't rank 125 yet when this thread was created, and I assume that it was created when the mission was created, so did I simply miss out on the mission or is there something else that I need to do to get access to this one?

Thanks for bringing this up. I created the mission page myself and I made a typo. The rank requirement is 175 and there is also a required successful hacks (less than 40) that I wasn't able to determine.

I like the reward for this mission and I would like to complete it fast but it takes a long time and those Rogue Data Analyzer NPCs are getting in the way of NPC hunting.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:21 am

Thank you for the updated information. I guess I'll just have to hurry and get to rank 175. ;)

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]