View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 With new legions - can't trade with friends in different leg 

so why bother having friends if they are in different legions and because of how some legions filled up so fast, that now these people can't help people in different legions, even though they have in the past??

Just seems pointless to have friends if they are in different legions and can't help like they have in the past!!

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Things you can do with friends:

Send minurals, artifacts, ect...
Post spare artifacts on there walls.

You can help them, just not like you used to.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 pm

My point exactly...if my friends are in different legions, it is impossible to do anything like before. And some of them have been helping me since I since I'm only level 30 and they were much higher.
And one in particular was helping with this one planet and now can't due to this legion implentation.

And with the legions, it would seem that any new people, even with the hands off for 2 weeks to attack them, still would be at a disadvantage due to some legions requiring being of X level.

one should still be able to get help from their friends as well as this legion...and help in the same way.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:48 pm

also... my wife and I are in different legions and now I cannot share planets with her? Any chance we can get a fix on that...?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 pm

In the original(I think) thread for alliances back in may when I was still rank 10, I and a few others suggested that freinds would still help in some way, and that alliances would just provide more and better bonuses. I wish this would get implemented, Dan could decide what the bonuses would be.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Here's something I noticed , you can share send artifacts/minerals to you friends but you can't send artifacts/minerals to legion mates who aren't friends.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]