View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Nevermind 

Nevermind then - my question was answered and I can't delete. :)

ImageImageImage
Officer of The Knights Who Say Ni

Last edited by DeathMuffin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:42 pm

DeathMuffin wrote:
I don't think preventing planets from being attack till their owner is rank 20 is a good idea. Mainly many many planets will go to complete waste if their owners never gain interest in playing GL. Many planets in GL are owned by low level players than have stopped playing GL long ago.

After 2 weeks inactive, you can attack them even if they are under level 20. It sounds like this person is being smart and just slowing researching/artifacting to make himself more powerful for his level.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Oh alright. That's good then. :P Maybe the 2 weeks started with new change - so I'll wait.

ImageImageImage
Officer of The Knights Who Say Ni

Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Yeah, I have a planet where the owner created an alt, abandoned it with his main, shared it with an alt he leveled to 19 and just sits there on it...pinging to stay active and not leveling to 20.

That's abuse, in my opinion. My abandoned worlds sit there until I can get back to them (if I do). This kind of exploit is cheesy.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 am

Helmet wrote:
Yeah, I have a planet where the owner created an alt, abandoned it with his main, shared it with an alt he leveled to 19 and just sits there on it...pinging to stay active and not leveling to 20.

That's abuse, in my opinion. My abandoned worlds sit there until I can get back to them (if I do). This kind of exploit is cheesy.

Considering he has to spend 5 Galaxy Points, level an alt to 19, and has no means of giving it back (or having any production for his main) without 5 extra GP, it seems all he's doing is paying Dan for a worthless task.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:51 pm

zophah wrote:
Helmet wrote:

Considering he has to spend 5 Galaxy Points, level an alt to 19, and has no means of giving it back (or having any production for his main) without 5 extra GP, it seems all he's doing is paying Dan for a worthless task.

not to mention after 2 weeks that alt is useless.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]