View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Wiki updates 

I started this in the Issues and Support forum because this is intended to organize many fixes/updates of the wiki. Please post here if there is any pages that need to be cleaned up, any future ideas for adding to the wiki, or if you can help make the updates.

First off I cleaned up some of the Other Modules page, and would like some feedback on how well I did.

Second I am looking for help updating all the module, building and artifact pages to include the new stuff.

And third I am looking for a wiki editor to put together a few projects, namely NPCs and missions. The job would be to format all the separate pages and create a more organized index.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:21 pm

I like the look of it but you didn't include the last tier reward. I don't know what it is but I know it's not there.

I updated the size on the T.O. Harmonic GigaPulser for you.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm constantly updating the wiki myself. Only this morning I fixed a few typos on the Mission Artifacts page, and yesterday I made updates to the info about the Radiant Surge Cannon. There are plenty of people working on the wiki all the time, but the game is constantly expanding and so is the wiki. Things inevitably get missed.

My folding@home stats :)

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:05 pm

I haven't been editing the wiki for a while now but I'd like to say some things for considerations here. I might do some editing soon too, if I've got the time.

1) The Special Items doesn't really belong to the "Mission Rewards" page since some of them are not actually acquired from missions. (ie. mineral deliveries, npc battles).
2) Mission Rewards page title is misleading as most other mission rewards are not posted there but rather should be renamed Mission Tier Rewards and make separate page for Special Items.
3) Artifacts that creates a module or a building should just be removed from the artifacts page since users looking for those modules and buildings never look for them at the artifacts page anyway. They just add clutter to the artifacts page.

Reminder: Don't forget to make proper redirects when altering page/section titles and/or creating/moving page/sections.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]