View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Why Don't You Want Mah Monies? 

I tried buying some GP's earlier today and had several errors with my card.. apparently the number was incorrect or the expiry was. Now.. it's a visa debit.. and the numbers were right.. so can somebody please explain to me wtf happened? O_O

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:29 am

This would be one that you would contact Dan directly, posting here will accomplish nothing.

READ ME FIRST <-------- Also the sticky on this forum :P

Good Luck

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:33 am

Or you could post your cards # , expiry date , and the 3 # code on the back. So we can test it out for you ;) , JK if you don't know thats a bad idea.

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Joppsta wrote:
I tried buying some GP's earlier today and had several errors with my card.. apparently the number was incorrect or the expiry was. Now.. it's a visa debit.. and the numbers were right.. so can somebody please explain to me wtf happened? O_O

the reason it is not accepting your card is because it is a visa 'debit' card not a visa 'credit' card.

There are other options though which i find safer and that is the paysafe card if in the uk or interact online if in canada, i dont know which is the best for the us though. :-)

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:46 am
Profile WWW

MickeyMagic wrote:
Joppsta wrote:

the reason it is not accepting your card is because it is a visa 'debit' card not a visa 'credit' card.

There are other options though which i find safer and that is the paysafe card if in the uk or interact online if in canada, i dont know whiich is the best for the us though. :-)

I have a visa that is s debit card, and i can use it here. Mine is verified by visa which is a requirement theese days to use visa online.

A Anger
T Toward
E Everyone
R Reaching
S Success
--
Galactic Encyclopedia

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:08 am

FuriousRage wrote:
MickeyMagic wrote:
Joppsta wrote:

There are other options though which i find safer and that is the paysafe card if in the uk or interact online if in canada, i dont know whiich is the best for the us though. :-)

I have a visa that is s debit card, and i can use it here. Mine is verified by visa which is a requirement theese days to use visa online.

i have no problems using my debit card, its a mastercard though.

Co-Leader of Lords of Infinity

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]