View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Valentines day artifact.... 

Goes away in half an hour instead of an hour. At least it did on the person I used it on which is retarded because I used it so that he wouldn't be able to use the artifacts that he was trying to kill me with. He ended up killing me because it went away early -_-

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:03 am

The artifact effect is still considered a harmful effect, and thus it can be removed with a 'Containment Cage' artifact as a counter.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:04 am

Ok another thing I have scrapped a bunch of things now and have received 0 credits from anything. It just says "credits received" but nothing gets added.

Also why would a truce be harmful? Its not logical for it to be a harmful effect when no one can attack him and he can't attack anyone.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 am

Sometimes the stat window (that includes credits, etc) doesn't sync as fast. Can you refresh and check if the credits are there? :)

Yea, each aura is either considered beneficial or harmful. I just put this one in the latter category since some players may not want it and want to get rid of it.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:38 am

Yeah it took like 5 minutes xD

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:12 am

Those damn scrappers, sleeping on the job!! :)

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:19 am

I guess yesterday I got pissed cuz I hadn't put enough effort into artifacts because tbh I thought they were worthless but when someone kept mass spamming me with them it kinda pissed me off xD and I had a limited supply as I focused on research and hadn't expected to be attacked so early. Is there a limit on how many you can use? Cuz it seemed like every 5 seconds he'd spam me with one that killed my defense or increased his attack a ton. Is there a limit on how many can be active at a time?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:31 pm

There is no limit on the number of 'distinct' artifacts that can be used on you at one time, but each artifact is a little different. An enemy cannot use the same artifact on you again if you are already affected by the same one.

Yes, artifacts can easily turn the tide of battle in many areas - its worth investing in them, especially the more powerful artifacts. You should stockpile them so you can properly counter-attack when necessary. You've probably only seen the more common artifacts.

I'm sure you'll get your revenge :)

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]