View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Stackable traps. 

Why are traps stackable? I hit someone they hit me with a 90% damage loss trap. I hit them again BOOM halcyon aura. Seriously? Traps should be set up so that only one trap at a time. Especially since they aren't removable. To me making traps unremovable and everything else removable is stupid. Why don't omicron nets work the same way in that they aren't removable?

Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Well, some people won't stop attacking if there are only 1 trap... As in get 1 trap... aha no more! Then proceed with the kill....

Sat May 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Haha I like it. Traps SHOULD be a deterrent.

Sat May 08, 2010 1:35 pm

No doubt they should be a deterrent but they should not be stackable. It should be one at a time.

Sat May 08, 2010 2:23 pm

They are not stackable, e.g. max 1 halycon trap. But you can put one of each. In my opinion it is fair as if people use more than 1 trap, they might all go to waste in 1 weeks time. If the traps are for indefinite amount of time, then yes 1 trap should be the limit

Sat May 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Look it doesn't make sense to me that I attack a person. Boom 400 damage and I die. Ok I died I want revenge lets attack the guy. I attack him again and BOOM halcyon aura. Ok what the $%&%. Now I am going to rage a bit and then kill you every chance I get.

Sat May 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Noah wrote:
Boom 400 damage and I die. Ok I died I want revenge lets attack the guy. I attack him again and BOOM halcyon aura. Ok what the $%&%. Now I am going to rage a bit and then kill you every chance I get.

LOL. something similar happened to me. got hacked, then attacked. i hit a -90 % virus trap, then hit a omicron device trap (dead instantly). wasn't very happy and went back for the kill more determined than ever. it makes the game interesting if you can defend against this type of attack from stronger players. its the only way he could "delay" his death. besides... traps are more valuable that the credits spent on repair (at least for me), so that was one expensive and ineffective trap stacking because he still ended up dead. so i have nothing against stacking if the person stacking wants to waist the artifacts.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:00 pm

You want revenge for an attack you started?

I dunno, I'm just not feeling it... Traps are uncommon to find, or expensive to buy. They only last for 1 week or 1 attack, whichever comes first. I really don't see a problem if somebody wants to waste artifacts stacking traps.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:01 pm

personally I like the way they are, I keep getting free Hylacon auras off Oliver

Sat May 08, 2010 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]