View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 List of Issues 

The flag use, when I flag a planet the flag does not show up. The planet info says it has a flag but the planet list does not show the flag.

Thu May 12, 2016 2:56 pm

killdeer wrote:
The flag use, when I flag a planet the flag does not show up. The planet info says it has a flag but the planet list does not show the flag.

Are you flagging a planet that has been alerted? If so, then you can't flag a planet alerted to you that you don't have on scans. If you alerted the planet, or somebody else alerted a planet that you do have on scans, you can flag the planet, but the flag won't appear until after the alert wears off.

Thu May 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Devastation wrote:
[*] Disappearance of T.O. Troop Carriers for Rank 2200+ players.
[*] Disappearance of Dark Arms Carriers for Rank 2200+ players.
[*] Disappearance of Blade Harvesters for Rank 2200+ players.

tecknicaly, they dont disappeare, they get replaced by the Dark mass carrier at rank 2200
so you can still get the drops you get from those 3 NPC's exept QSE's
so could easily be solved by making the Dark mass carrier more common and having it also drop QSE's

Devastation wrote:
[*] Spinning Planetary Rings.
[*] Flashing Cerulean Fighters.
[*] "1000 Symbol" for Rank Insignia appears when it wants to.

have seen pictures of this, but never seen it on any of my planets, with my fighter or rank symbols
so are you 100% sure that this in actualy a GL error and not an issue with the browser some players are using

Devastation wrote:
[*] Use of offensive Artifacts while disabled (on planets).

does it realy matter, as it works boths ways and if they use artifacts on your planet you can even use the link that gives to get a free raid

Devastation wrote:
[*] Planetary Cloak does not work.

Last I heard about this one was it was as problem with Legion bonus not always working
but as far as I know, Dan fixed that
and never had a planet with 30K+ cloak get scaned by anyone

Devastation wrote:
[*] Ridiculous prices / always get sniped in the GTC.
[*] "Promised" updates to Galactic Trading Center never happened.

it a free marked, so if anyone wants to pay 1 Bil credits for 1 ctp you cant stop them.
and with the number of players it's hard not to have someone outbid you at the last moment.

sure a buy now price, and extenting the timer with 1 min if anyone bids in the last 20 sek would be nice,
but nothing wrong with the GTC the way it is now other then it beeing useless for picking up the stuf you need
but works presisly the way it was designed.

Devastation wrote:
[*] Scroll bar appears when there are 7+ battle slots. (Suggested solution, two different "pages" or "tabs".)

again, tecknicaly not an issue
if you dont like scroling, you can just stop at 6 battle slots and not install the last 2 upgrades
or click outside the NPC window to get rid of it without getting a new NPC on your battletap, that way you can simply reduce the number of NPC on your scanner to 6 and see everything you have found
it only becomes an issue if you are trying to get 8 LM npc on your scanner, so you can raix them or when your first 6 slots are all filled with boss/elites that it takes some time to get rid of

Devastation wrote:
[*] Unable to repair while being attacked.

you can still repair with artifacts

Devastation wrote:
[*] Remote Intrusion on enemy Bases affects the wrong players.

Remote Intrusion doesnt not only affects the wrong players, but you can also be hit by the effect from a base your legion locked 2+ days ago and doesnt have an active lock on

Devastation wrote:
[*] Zeroed players remain on battle tab.

yes it anoying, and you can also get players on your scanner that you cant hit becourse they are under Halcyon Trap/ Calming Amplifier effect
but again, you can just bump them like any other player you dont want to hit for other reasons

Devastation wrote:
[*] Failing base raids at 100%. (Rare, so not sure if yet fixed)

it new, and extreamly rare, but yes that one needs to be fixed asap

dont get me wrong, it would be nice if dan actualy fixed some of those issues..
but for me theire are just 4 major issues I would like him to deal with first

1. Lag.....

2. Replacements for the NPC you lose from rank 1000+ and up, where you dont get anything to replace them with.

3. PVP - mostly the limited dammage cap vs unlimited hull + shield problem
a dammage cap of 4000 dammage pr hit (presuming it a huge ship 8K decks you are hitting), becomes a bit pointless once ships start to have 1.000.000+ hull + shield

4. to few players left in the game
a lot of players have left the game in the last year, the bedst indication of this is the number of glass bases thaire are floating around now and old legions going semmi inactive
and we dont get new players that actualy stay in the game at the same rate as we are losing old players

Sat May 14, 2016 11:02 am

(Thread is three years old, DarkMar)

Sun May 15, 2016 12:00 am

ActualFate wrote:
(Thread is three years old, DarkMar)

I blame the two before him. :roll:

Sun May 15, 2016 7:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2