View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Issue with running mission "The Terra Project" 

I had to purchase a Terraforming Device to run the mission. I ran the 1st of ten and had to recharge. I went back to run the mission and now it tells me I do not have the artifact required. That cost me 36 credits. Now what do I do? Can I get it back?

Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 am

The mission consumes a Terraforming Device each time you continue a mission. You need 10 terraformers in all to complete it, its well worth it though.

Thu May 13, 2010 2:59 am

Geez, thats going to cost an arm and a leg. Thanks for the info.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:51 pm

MuadDib wrote:

Take your time ... I suggest you get experienced in defending planets before you complete that mission ;) ... Just an advice ^^

Thu May 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Zhorgul wrote:
MuadDib wrote:

Take your time ... I suggest you get experienced in defending planets before you complete that mission ;) ... Just an advice ^^

Suggest? It's a necessity...

Thu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

well the reward you get for completing that missions make ANY one of your planets a Massive Exotic planet... so you can turn a very tiny/very sparse abundance planet into a MASSIVE exotic #Xmega abundance planet.. that means if someone finds it they probably will try to take it so you want to be able to defend a bit

Thu May 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Cloesdaddy wrote:
well the reward you get for completing that missions make ANY one of your planets a Massive Exotic planet... so you can turn a very tiny/very sparse abundance planet into a MASSIVE exotic #Xmega abundance planet.. that means if someone finds it they probably will try to take it so you want to be able to defend a bit

nice job giving away the surprise......

Fri May 14, 2010 12:52 am

lol i didn't give it away... dan posted on a different topic that that was what you got about a week ago

Fri May 14, 2010 1:24 am

Cloesdaddy wrote:
lol i didn't give it away... dan posted on a different topic that that was what you got about a week ago

ya but that donst mean you have to spread it around.

Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 am

So the hyper terraforming device ups the size of the target planet too. That's good to know. I almost blasted one of my already massive planets.

Tue May 25, 2010 3:35 am

I wish there was another way tyo do that mission without spending real money or waiting a MONTH getting the devices from artifact points. Im not gonna spend real money for a GAME.

P.S. In another post someone suggested 1 GP per lvl, PLS add that Dan so that there is another way.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Wed May 26, 2010 5:15 am

patience. the best things are those that you WORK FOR. if you are impatient that is why you can spend money to get em (and reward all the hard work of the developer). Otherwise imagine the sweet sweet reward when you find that 10th one. I was there with someone when she got her 10th and I heard "F*** yea". GL points shouldn't just start falling into our laps. That is how the dev makes his money so he can spend more and more time working on, updating, and further developing this fun and engaging game.

Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 am

I don't think its supposed to be a "surprise" in the sense that you shouldn't know what your getting into. If someone finds your hyper terraformed planet they will take it.

Edit: I've suggested that the Terraformers be dropped in price to 20 GP to make them more affordable meaning I could obtain a massive exotic for 20 dollars rather than 40. 40 dollars is too much for a buff that isn't permanent as anyone who finds it can steal it.

Wed May 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Not sure if this is a glitch or not.

I just dropped the Hyper Terraforming Device on a Very Tiny Barren planet. (20 energy to do that by the way, also the planet has to be colonized by you first before you can do it) In my scan list it is still showing the planet as very tiny and barren but when I open up the planet it is showing me the massive Exotic with the 13X mega resources.

Hope it stays that way, people will probably ignore a very tiny planet if they happen to come across it.

Last edited by SciFiNerd83 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:31 pm

SciFiNerd83 wrote:
Not sure if this is a glitch or not. I just dropped the Hyper Terraforming Device on a Very Tiny Barren planet. (20 energy to do that by the way, also the planet has to be colonized by you first before you can do it) In my scan list it is still showing the planet as very tiny and barren but when I open up the planet it is showing me the massive Exotic with the 13X mega resources in all categories.

Hope it stays that way, people will probably ignore a very tiny planet if they happen to come across it.

Close the game and reopen it. The planet list will then be refreshed to show the actual planet instead of the old planet. Curious, but do the name of the planet stays the same before/after hyper terraforming it?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 pm

I had tried that a few times, but it looks like after you get the hourly income of res from your planets it updates then.

and yea the planet name stays the same.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]