View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Official Recurring Lag Thread 

Okay I'm still feeling the lag it has not stopped in fact it seems to be getting worse and more frequent. My ISP says it is nothing to do with them they have even sent tech's to my house to check everything. Its not my hardware as no other game I play lags like GL is and as frequently as GL. All I want is for it to be resolved before the bane arrive so I can NPC again at the moment it is a joke and this is no laughing matter. Others are complaining about it in LoI and so are many of the other players I talk to online daily.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 am

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
+1.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:43 am

The lag is still there.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:12 am

It seems to happen on and off =.=; yesterday was stupid laggy took me roughly 5 hours to make 480ish Purgers and to purge those planets =.= due to the stupid lag loading bar... =.=;

Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 pm

I will agree it is on and off but I shouldn't have to do tests to see if the lag is around so I can NPC =/ thats pretty much a game killer.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Wolfy Minion wrote:

:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:29 pm

if Dan created the lag... wait a min lets not get off topic.

Felt lag a few times today and its really affecting all aspects of the game that involve clicking. Base battling at around 9:30AM GMT +12 was horrendous for me. Other games worked fine, playing GL without FB was lagging as well?

Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 am

Wolfy Minion wrote:

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:21 am

Currently experiencing intermittent lag while at college (like at home). Needless to say, I'm seriously doubting it's my connection:

Devastation - Rank 1209 - Proud Officer of Imperium of Namalak

Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Wolfy Minion wrote:

That Kid is always asking Dangerous questions.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Still experiencing lag.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Tried NPCing today, alerted a queen... lagged when it stopped it was dead and didn't get on my own queen because of it! What if it was one of the ext rare elites... I would be mad pissed. If the lag is still here by the time the banes arrive, I simply quit. Many more will follow, but its ruining the gameplay for me and a game killer. It is intermittent but it is still there and it is frustrating. - lag has killed many games and GL is going down that path atm for me.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:13 am

Lag is also killing it for me, I was pvping for a while fine but now the game is just unplayable while other sites are working fine. Something needs to be done to fix this asap. Please at least acknowledge this dan so people know something is being done to try fix it.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:42 am

Taking down a base today the game froze up after talking with others in legion we all had multiple freezes at the exact same times. where the game simply stopped responding, something is up with the servers and it needs to be fixed and it needs to be fixed now.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Not necessarily the server. From my experiences, it's like the information is getting lost on its way to the server, but eventually finding its way there about a half hour later. Networking issues where the server is hosted?

Devastation - Rank 1209 - Proud Officer of Imperium of Namalak

Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:54 pm

XxDarthDexterxX wrote:
Not necessarily the server. From my experiences, it's like the information is getting lost on its way to the server, but eventually finding its way there about a half hour later. Networking issues where the server is hosted?

Not fussed what it is just know that the problem is happening to people all across the globe and we have no way to fix the problem ourselves this comes down to dan and even if the situation is out of his hands he still needs to acknowledge the fact that is happening and show the community he is actually trying to resolve it.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
Fireblade225 wrote:
XxDarthDexterxX wrote:

Not fussed what it is just know that the problem is happening to people all across the globe and we have no way to fix the problem ourselves this comes down to dan and even if the situation is out of his hands he still needs to acknowledge the fact that is happening and show the community he is actually trying to resolve it.

^^^^^

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Well i guess this years Hallow's Bane NPC event will be a bust, since we can't even get an acknowledgement of the issue, let alone a resolvement.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:03 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Well i guess this years Hallow's Bane NPC event will be a bust, since we can't even get an acknowledgement of the issue, let alone a resolvement.

I love the whining day before the release. I hope Dan programs it so you don't see them at all. Then you'll have what you are expecting - a bust!

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 222 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next