View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 scrollbars in the eris site 

When I open a link in a new page from a battle page (to repair my hull when it gets blown up), I end up on the erisgames(?) site. But, there are no side scrollbars, so I have to highlight and drag the pointer around to see stuff (I am using a netbook primarily). When I scroll down, the open a planet/ship window, I have to scroll up to see it, and doing that clicks in such a way that the window disappears. The FB site can be a bit slow for me, so being able to use an external site would be better if it worked for me.

I'm using Chrome on win XP.

Fri May 14, 2010 6:07 pm

True, it is faster also for me in erisgames rather than FB.

I doubt that any change(scrollbar on erisgames) would be done as doing so might lead to certain problems
1) Scrollbar appearing in-game while on FB site when it is not supposed to.
2) You are supposed to play the game in a FB window

MY suggestion for now,
1) If you want to stay on erisgames, do keep another tab open that is on FB so when doing something that 'needs' this scrollbar, use the FB. If not use the erisgames.

2) Use Ctrl+Mouse wheel to change the zoom. Not recommended but you can try as you may need to zoom out till everything is a speck :(

Sat May 15, 2010 9:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]