View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 No Kronyn option during race change. 

I just completed the Kronyn chain and I burned my sphere of the new era to change to Kronyn. However, my list of available races does not include the Kronyn and I'm not able to undo the race change (without selecting a random race and wasting the sphere, at least). Any ideas on what's happening here and how to fix it?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 am

Once you finish a race chain, you get a little arti in your cargo, you probably forgot to click on it.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:20 am

That makes sense. However, I have no means to access my artifacts without selecting a new race. Did I just waste my sphere?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:24 am

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
CaptSwitzerland wrote:
That makes sense. However, I have no means to access my artifacts without selecting a new race. Did I just waste my sphere?

Maybe. Open another tab, use the Arti, then refresh the race selection screen. I have no clue if it will work or not., but that's what I would try

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 am

PLURVIOUS wrote:
CaptSwitzerland wrote:

Maybe. Open another tab, use the Arti, then refresh the race selection screen. I have no clue if it will work or not., but that's what I would try

Tried that already. When you perform a race change, there's no way to re-enter the game without selecting a race. I suppose I'll just eat it, but it's disheartening to lose my sphere.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:34 am

CaptSwitzerland wrote:
Tried that already. When you perform a race change, there's no way to re-enter the game without selecting a race. I suppose I'll just eat it, but it's disheartening to lose my sphere.

Contact Dan: Instructions here

He is usually willing to help people who make honest mistakes.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:41 am

ODragon wrote:
CaptSwitzerland wrote:

I can confirm this. Twice he refunded The Glaviz Device when I fat-fingered it using Tesseract Containers on my phone. Both times I just selected the race/profession that I already was, then sent a report after I got back into the game.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:03 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
ODragon wrote:
CaptSwitzerland wrote:

I can confirm this. Twice he refunded The Glaviz Device when I fat-fingered it using Tesseract Containers on my phone. Both times I just selected the race/profession that I already was, then sent a report after I got back into the game.

He is, indeed, a nice guy :) Try contact him.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:03 am
Profile WWW
Yeah, you wasted it. You're not the only one though, I've done it too, and I knew that I had to use the arti. I didn't bother contacting Dan about it because it was my own screw-up.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]