View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 poly vaults and storges 

So every time i construct one on my planets every single time it does not add to mine max storge amount i wait days then i have to uproot it and rebuild it then it works

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Have you tried clicking on the planet after you built the vault on it? (Like after a blockade, you have to click on the planet again in order to refresh the production)

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Yes i have

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:50 pm

adding storage or production to a planet you need to go onto the resources tab for it to update instantly.

On the second point, I highly doubt this is the case and that it would only be affecting you.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:45 am

I have two friends with the same problem with polychron vaults not adding storage. So perhaps a more common problem but most of the people dont look after they put up a vault.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:46 pm

This issue is still existing, I had it happen on two planets last night, as well as two other players confirming the issue. One said they used an extractor and put the poly back on and it took effect after that. However we shouldn't have to be looking for a fix to this issue ourselves. When we put artifacts on our planets they should work, we shouldn't have to watch to make sure they are doing what they are suppose to do. I mean do we have to start watching to make sure our other artifacts are doing what they are suppose to do?

:?: :?:

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Buy or sell 1 mineral. That updates your info including energy, shields, storage, etc.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:16 pm

I've put down 300 vaults on my planets and yes i check that they take affect i've not run into any issue with this.

If you don't go onto the resources tab though the storage and productions values don't update that is the way it has always been.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 am

I'm having a similar problem.

Before adding vault: 47,000 max research storage.

After adding vault: 47,550 max research storage.

The vault adds 1,000 max to each. Why did max res storage only increase 550?

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:41 am

I have a similar problem. Arty storage had been at 169k for weeks. Going back and clicking on every planet of mine with a vault seems to have fixed them, though my storage still has not been going up with ranks, I've gained over 20 since I started noticing this and my storage has not increased from that. Is there a cap to rank-based storage gain?

Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 am

Sekai wrote:
I have a similar problem. Arty storage had been at 169k for weeks. Going back and clicking on every planet of mine with a vault seems to have fixed them, though my storage still has not been going up with ranks, I've gained over 20 since I started noticing this and my storage has not increased from that. Is there a cap to rank-based storage gain?

Only research cap goes up by level (as I recall?)

Offical Stuff-Knower of Mist Nebula Corps

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:16 am

KxG Ryoko wrote:

Artifact storage normally goes up at a rate of 1000 storage per 4 ranks. when I probe afk rank 1k+ people I see nearly 400k in storage so I assume it kept going, unless the ones I scanned have a poly on every planet and/or a ton of warehouses.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Sekai wrote:
KxG Ryoko wrote:

Artifact storage normally goes up at a rate of 1000 storage per 4 ranks. when I probe afk rank 1k+ people I see nearly 400k in storage so I assume it kept going, unless the ones I scanned have a poly on every planet and/or a ton of warehouses.

Artifact storage is 1k per planet, Mining storage is 500 per planet. If they have more than that then they have vaults/warehouses on planets.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Artifact storage is 1k per planet, Mining storage is 500 per planet. If they have more than that then they have vaults/warehouses on planets.

Oh, okay, that explains it, I thought it went up by level not by planet. Thanks

Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]