View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Cerulean Bases to rare 

while we are the first legion to get this far we are doomed to fail already. the Cerulean Bases just dont spawn and its not from a lack of npcing i can tell u that iv done 3 full ranks myself and various other members and done multiple lvls as well only to find one. combined i say weve done 15-20 ranks of npcs maybe even more. can a developer plz check to see if this mission is working properly.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:03 pm

a better measure is total NPCs that have been killed. But I do believe you are an EoTS member anyways so I will just put the total at more NPCs since the start than the bottom 10% of the legion leaderboards in at least a week.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:04 am

I myself killed over 5K npc's with 0 finds.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 am

i can say we are not eots members and that shouldnt matter considering anyone with around 10 times rank in energy can auto rank off npcs. the fact of the matter is it a three day legion mission and i alone have used over 60k energy to try and find them and found nothing at this rate i could spend 200k e and find nothing and that will make it more than the total amount of e i had to spend to get most of the legion mission modules and there subsequent upgrades.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:56 am

Misread your name on the earlier response. Thought it was Shinar. My appologies, it sounds like the flag to cause it to the LM NPC to spawn isn't set. Use the report/contact this app thing from FB if you can about it guys. That'll get a quicker response than forum posts usually.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:02 am

I believe he already alerted one before. I think it must be mythical, because there are ppl npcing nonstop from yesterday, and I'm yet to see any Cerulean Base alerted aside from the first one he alert.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 am
Profile WWW

If it is the LM mission I am thinking of, there is nothing wrong with spawn rate... Plenty of our legion found them all, without even having to do an excessive amount of NPCing. Sound just like the RNG isn't on your side this time

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:18 am

umbongo wrote:
If it is the LM mission I am thinking of, there is nothing wrong with spawn rate... Plenty of our legion found them all, without even having to do an excessive amount of NPCing. Sound just like the RNG isn't on your side this time

it isn't, either that or none of your legion has posted about it to tell everyone else about it :roll: , it is a rare npc, just had the 2nd one alerted with the majority of our larger players npcing to find them including myself.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:42 am

umbongo wrote:

your thinking of the first in the chain. the cerulian rebel. This is a npc on the followup of the hostile path of that mission

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:26 pm

Well it looks like something was done they are spawning better today. Able to finish the mission

It was a size 24 cannon attack 130
Upgrades up to 200% then gives an ability

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 pm

we're up to 4 having been found now :)

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]