View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Another Prejorian Motives issue 

I just completed one round of the Prejorian Motives mission. The results area said that I dismantled several ships and got some ship parts. I looked at the ship itself and in the cargo hold. The parts aren't installed and they aren't being stored. Where are they?

Sun May 16, 2010 3:25 am

Dangerous_Dave wrote:
I just completed one round of the Prejorian Motives mission. The results area said that I dismantled several ships and got some ship parts. I looked at the ship itself and in the cargo hold. The parts aren't installed and they aren't being stored. Where are they?

Should be in your artifact list. Check there and use it right away. Prejor ship parts = sweet creamy goodness.

Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 am

i have a similar problem..... i have completed 2 times now..... and havent gotten my expantions says zero points..... what server are you on?

Wed May 19, 2010 2:31 am

Completing it will give you Prejor ship parts. This is put in your Trade-> artifacts tab. You need to use it to gain 2 Decks.

Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 am

is it supposed to give +2 Rank Points, or +2 Decks? If RP, then i didnt get it when used ; if decks, then maybe I did get it, I can't remember.

Sun May 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Inergon soda-pop wrote:
is it supposed to give +2 Rank Points, or +2 Decks? If RP, then i didnt get it when used ; if decks, then maybe I did get it, I can't remember.

+2 decks.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]