View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 QSE use increasing scan chance? 

Twice in the past 30 days ive used QSE's to improve an unscanned (by another player) planet. Within days of this both planets have been stolen by high ranked players.

My question
Has anyone else noticed this happening? or had this happen to them?

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Darklife wrote:
Twice in the past 30 days ive used QSE's to improve an unscanned (by another player) planet. Within days of this both planets have been stolen by high ranked players.

My question
Has anyone else noticed this happening? or had this happen to them?

Not really... Of course that's mostly because if imma use QSE's to improve a planet, the first thing i do is ensure it can't be scanned(by having it fully cloaked already), or at the very least ensure it won't be scanned by bricking it with researched cloak modules.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 pm

It seems to me that you were just unlucky. As you know, your planets are being scanned all the time. Even though the chances are low, that this would happen with those 2 particular planets. There is a very solid chance that this could happen to anyone, if a planet isn't properly defended or cloaked. If you lost 2 planets to invasions, in one month. I cant imagine that you had the greatest defense on them.. I could be wrong, but if your defense was lower than 50k-60k on either of them. Then you took a big risk as it is. If you had your defense at around 130-150k as it should have been. Then i would say that you really had some serious bad luck. I mean like VERY RARE bad luck.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]