View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Disappearing stealth screen 

ICBLF wrote:
Arbiter wrote:
So it is possible it was changed between 10 months ago and 5 months ago.

Not sure if structure and effect persistence are linked, but for effects, I personally observed the effect removal when the owner reset 7 months ago.

Wow, this just gets worse and worse.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:58 pm

I had re-appearing planet structures on a colonized planet less than 2 weeks ago.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:16 am

Deigobene wrote:
I had re-appearing planet structures on a colonized planet less than 2 weeks ago.

I've been asking about when the person reset, not when it was colonized.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:53 am

Arbiter wrote:
Deigobene wrote:

I've been asking about when the person reset, not when it was colonized.

Yep, but not necessarily everything, everywhere is always in response solely to what you were asking ;)

Pongoloid wrote:
Could be. Come to think of it, I haven't colonized a planet with structures on it since before 2013 Scruuge. Didn't think anything of it (cuz it's not like it was a common occurrence anyway), but maybe it was changed?

My contribution was solely to indicate that this still occurs, for whatever reason, even after the 2013 Scruuge event.
The only thing I can tell you of the former owner of the massive 18x irradiated is that a flux probe of the planet prior to colonization indicated no other scans, so a big fat zero in that respect.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:05 am

Deigobene wrote:
Yep, but not necessarily everything, everywhere is always in response solely to what you were asking

Not "everything, everywhere", just somebody making a post right after mine without quoting anybody else. If you were responding to someone else, I'm sorry you couldn't make that clear.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:57 am

Arbiter wrote:
Pongoloid wrote:
Arbiter wrote:
Did the structures disappear from a player who reset more recently, and the structures reappear from players who reset longer ago?
in the case of the structures remaining, I knew the player was resetting, and was planning on colonizing, so it was probably 30 seconds at the most. This was 10-12 months ago.

In the case of structures disappearing, it was a lower rank who reset with an Oceanic I'd given him. I remembered that he had put some nice limited artis on it that he shouldn't have, so I jumped on hoping to extract them then re-FFA the planet. Nothing there, though. Sadness! It could not have been more than 48 hours between him resetting and me hopping on. This was sometime during the Scruuge Event.

In the case of planets having structures while colonized, I obviously don't know when those previous ownerss reset :)

So it is possible it was changed between 10 months ago and 5 months ago.

Sorry Arbiter, given part of the quotes from your post referred to your question and your suggestion as to a possible timeframe, I thought you wouldn't have any trouble following it.
My apologies.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2