View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 old legions stuck in diplomacy broken 

Hello,
I'm a leader with Overlord legion. We have 5 old legions stuck in our broken list. they have been there for over a year. My question, is there anyway for the administrators to clear these old legions. Their names are:
Deep Space Drakonius 0
Dreadnought 7 inactive
The Brethren 0
U F J X 2 4 inactive
Imperial Vanguard 38 inactive

We tried to get them to release before they left their legion but they didn't. We have several others that we have broken and added but these were bothersome since it appears that while they are still in the broken file, we can't place new legions in those slots. Our legion has been around for over three years. We were hoping there might be a way to free those legion names and at the same time, they could vanish from our broken list. Thank you for your consideration. Larry LeBay.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 am

Broken treaties have no effect on your pact limits. The only time they would come into play is if you wanted to renew that specific treaty.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:01 am

we have a similar issue, inactive/empty legions so pacts remain there, its annoying but i have already talked to dan and he's basically said we just have to put up with it as it doesn't effect how many pacts we can have etc

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:04 pm

OK, I thought the way it read, that the slots held by the broken were blocked but it seems I read it wrong and the broken slots mean nothing, holds up no slots. THANK YOU for the clarification.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Just to clarify, it does block requesting that type of pact with that legion, so it does block something, just not as broadly as the text may imply.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 pm

If the legion is dead/empty/inactive, why would you want to create a new treaty with that legion? (rhetorical question)

Also, can these dead/inactive legions no be removed from the game?
Yes, I do realize be removing these legions, there will be fewer legions active and thus active legions have a bigger chance to have their bases locked.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]