View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 ships log 

Ever since the comm addon the ships log no longer word wraps anything... so now when i get alerts or anything i'm lucky if i can see what planet or person it is and then i REALLY can't see what the message is like invade/colonize.. or what

Sun May 16, 2010 4:54 am

Cloesdaddy wrote:
Ever since the comm addon the ships log no longer word wraps anything... so now when i get alerts or anything i'm lucky if i can see what planet or person it is and then i REALLY can't see what the message is like invade/colonize.. or what

I havnt seen this, must be E8 problem or something, or im stupid.

Sun May 16, 2010 5:47 am

Cloesdaddy wrote:

Yeah I haven't noticed this either. I think you're being hacked. Better add some cloaking, quick.

Sun May 16, 2010 5:50 am

Cloesdaddy wrote:

Perhaps provide browser + version used? And do the wrapping just affect ship's log OR also alerts, artifact tooltips, etc

Try hard refreshing, Ctrl+F5

Sun May 16, 2010 6:59 am

i use firefox.. and never had this problem till the update

Mon May 17, 2010 4:12 am

This *can* happen if a message that was sent to you from your comm contains very little spaces. You should be able to purge the message from your comm. I'll find a better way to wrap messages like this.

Mon May 17, 2010 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]