View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 QUESTION about legion visitors attacking enemy planets... 

To ATTACK and/or INVADE a planet that was alerted by Player1 (who is aleady loyal) -- does Player2 have to be loyal (7 days wait) or only be in-legion for 24 hours?
I just want to know the actual CURRENT time legion Visitors have to wait, before they can attack and/or invade an alerted enemy planet.

P.S.: Yes, I already know for sure you have to wait a week if you're the one alerting. I'm asking about the wait time for the one invading, not the one alerting.
P.P.S.: If you're not sure, please don't say anything - please only answer if you're absolutely positive of the answer. ;)

Thanks in advance! Hope someone knows the answer...

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 pm
Profile WWW

If you alert an enemy planet, I can join and instantly invade. It is the same with npcs.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Chloron wrote:
If you alert an enemy planet, I can join and instantly invade. It is the same with npcs.

This.

I can even join your legion, and see every planet alerted in the last 12 hours in your legion, and attack/invade them all if i wanted too.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Cool!

Come on over. I got some planets for you to invade.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:33 pm

BOOOOOO !!!! This was just confirmed to be FALSE :( :(

"Just went to another legion and they are wrong dude. I have to wait 24 hours to invade. I do not see all the planets that they had posted. I do not see the planets, or NPCs, that were alerted before my arrival and finally the alerts from the legion I was just in is not available either because I had left their legion."

So yeah, apparently you do have to wait 24 hours to invade, you cannot join and invade immediately.

---
EDIT / ADDITION: "Correction, I can invade enemy planets if alerted after I arrive it seems."
so... YAY ? It was partially right. You can invade immediately but only if the planet was alerted after you arrive and not before. FYI folks. If anyone has experienced it differently, feel free to post it. :P

Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:55 pm
Profile WWW

Leon wrote:
BOOOOOO !!!! This was just confirmed to be FALSE :( :(

"Just went to another legion and they are wrong dude. I have to wait 24 hours to invade. I do not see all the planets that they had posted. I do not see the planets, or NPCs, that were alerted before my arrival and finally the alerts from the legion I was just in is not available either because I had left their legion."

So yeah, apparently you do have to wait 24 hours to invade, you cannot join and invade immediately.

---
EDIT / ADDITION: "Correction, I can invade enemy planets if alerted after I arrive it seems."
so... YAY ? It was partially right. You can invade immediately but only if the planet was alerted after you arrive and not before. FYI folks. If anyone has experienced it differently, feel free to post it. :P

lol

Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:05 pm

You cannot see the alerts in the log, but if you look in your Recently Scanned section of your planets, you can see active alerts. Also, you can see the Elites in the Battle Tab, but not in your log.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 am

I noticed that some alerted planets (still have not expired yet) won't show up in the recently scanned planets. Anyone knows for sure how long this 'recently' is ? Like, 10 hours, or 8 hours, or else.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]