View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Carjean: The Heist 

Hi All,

Enough people had done Task 1 for me to do Task 2 (joined it before 100+ was done on Task 1 but didn't do anything until 100+ were done). A Sentry appeared so I hit it with the arti that we were given from the LM then i hit it with my genetarr ability and other debuffs and the alarm still went off after i proceeded to attack it.

Anybody else have any issues with this Task. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the Genetarr ability or maybe it didn't update correctly when i used the mission arti.

Any thoughts?

Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Have to ask, because its been a while since this LM has been out, and not heard of this occurrence until now.

Are you certain you did it in that order?

i.e. You used the ZX Emp Missile first, and then used your Genetarr Ability+Debuffs.

Also, are you sure you used the correct EMP Missile for the LM task and not just a generic EMP Sphere.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:39 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Have to ask, because its been a while since this LM has been out, and not heard of this occurrence until now.

Are you certain you did it in that order?

i.e. You used the ZX Emp Missile first, and then used your Genetarr Ability+Debuffs.

Also, are you sure you used the correct EMP Missile for the LM task and not just a generic EMP Sphere.

Hi Kirk, yes I did it in that order. I typed in "car" in order to get the correct arti to show up then once i used that i went straight to use my genetarr ability. I have screen shots which i'll post not sure whether they will help much though

Image Image Image

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:07 pm

All i can think of then are two things;

1: That the Improved Genetarr ability causes the ZX Emp to cease function, because the server doesn't recognize a procs -100 & a procs -1? Your 3rd screenshot seems to support this, as the ZX Emp Missile is nowhere to be seen on the combat log, and the lowest item listed is the Mind Influence.

2: The use of any additional debuffs negates the ZX Emp.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:13 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
All i can think of then are two things;

1: That the Improved Genetarr ability causes the ZX Emp to cease function, because the server doesn't recognize a procs -100 & a procs -1? Your 3rd screenshot seems to support this, as the ZX Emp Missile is nowhere to be seen on the combat log, and the lowest item listed is the Mind Influence.

2: The use of any additional debuffs negates the ZX Emp.

Those were my thoughts too. Think i'll send it to Dan and see if he can look into. Also next time the LM comes up I'll not use the Genetarr ability and see how that goes.

Thanks for your input

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Just got a reply back from Dan about this and he says there does seem to be an issue with the Genetarr Ability and the EMP missile used together.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]