View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Broken image loads 

Hi there I been having some real issues with broken images past while and in cases of bt management has gotten me in trouble few times. None of my picks load and the broken images tend to overlap on the 1st 3 bars in pvp/npc so cant click them unless I attk and then the broken image refreshes for few split seconds and can then change to another tab and repeat. Its only this game that has this problem and it is starting to become annoying

Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 am

I'm running Windows XP Service Pack 2 and using google chrome (Firefox lags out like hell on anything and IE I cant use since XP not supported anymore, and never liked the other browsers)

Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:17 am

1. Clear your cache.
2. Restart your browser.
3. Restart your router.
4. Restart your computer.

These four steps generally take care of an extremely high percentage of loading issues. Try them, please.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:13 am

Thanks for letting me know you're using XP SP2 :)
I have this issue too, and then I decided to research a bit... seems like it's XP SP2 'fault' ... Go upgrade your XP to SP3 and it will work fine :)
Just google it :)

Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 am
Profile WWW

Old operating system. Compatibility issues.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Yes, for some reasons XP SP2 can't seem to recognize the new SSL certificate properly... Upgrading it to SP3 will fix the problem though :)

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:53 pm
Profile WWW

Ehm well I upgraded to service pack 3 4 days ago and it crashed both my OS and internet, got internet back up but atm pc won't even start up (either some files got corrupted during update or there was a dormant virus that my scans didn't pick up). Borrowing laptops/tablets from friends to play a bit daily atm now.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:10 am

Redeemer wrote:
Ehm well I upgraded to service pack 3 4 days ago and it crashed both my OS and internet, got internet back up but atm pc won't even start up (either some files got corrupted during update or there was a dormant virus that my scans didn't pick up). Borrowing laptops/tablets from friends to play a bit daily atm now.

Sorry to hear that. In that case, try to repair the installation. If that does not work, I'm afraid you must do a clean install (backup your files first).

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]