View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Planetary invasion chance increased... 

Now I don't have any screen shots, I was in a rush at the time, but an odd thing happened yesterday when I liberated a nice big Gaia from an evil dictator.

Put on all the weapons and buffs I could, along with the Mutagenic Cartridge as the pop closed in on zero, and I failed at 42%. Moped around feeling sorry for the inhabitants (and feeling stupid cause my alert wasn't free!!), when I realised that I could use a Paradox Generator. Did this and failed again!! But this time the fail was at 50%!?!?!? And no, I did not add another buff. If anything the Mutagenic Cartridge may have expired.

Not really a problem as I got 3rd time lucky, but just wondering if others have experienced this, or if it's a problem.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:13 am

How much time passed between the first and second attempts?

Legion % bonuses are part of the equation (both yours and the enemy's). It's possible (though not likely) your adversary's legion lost some members between the attempts (or your legion gained some, or both). He may have even left/been kicked, also.

EDIT: Actually, invasion attack is not calculated using legion bonus, so members joining your legion wouldn't affect the invasion chance... Thanks to Icarium for pointing that out.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:17 pm

If the planet was aleted, did anyone use an artifact to delete defense's or the Zolazin Saboteur?

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]