View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Safari keeps refreshing to first tab 

I don't think this is a game related issue as much as a browser issue, but every time I use an artifact the screen refreshes to the mineral tab. It's more of an annoyance than anything. Anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Allow cookies.

Pretty sure that's the issue

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 pm

unfortunately did not change anything....

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:54 am

Is it an issue with a mobile device or with a computer?

It happened to me a couple of weeks ago on my phone, and then I cleared/reset a bunch of things and it fixed itself. No idea how to fix it on a computer, unfortunately :/

Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:52 pm

i had the same issue with my macbook i ended up getting pissed off and just returning it for a gateway laptop the macbook was brand new and i did everything i could think of to try and fix this issue sadly there was no fix but i also could not instal firefox or any other good browsers suggestion if it is a macbook grab a hammer and smash the piece of #&$# thing and go to windows lol

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:34 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
suggestion if it is a macbook grab a hammer and smash the piece of #&$# thing and go to windows lol

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
i had the same issue with my macbook i ended up getting pissed off and just returning it for a gateway laptop the macbook was brand new and i did everything i could think of to try and fix this issue sadly there was no fix but i also could not instal firefox or any other good browsers suggestion if it is a macbook grab a hammer and smash the piece of #&$# thing and go to windows lol

Are you a simpleton? Genuine question...

Had the same issue when I got my MacBook, took less than 5 secs to fix. If you can't install a new browser, you really just have just been looking for problems as, again, this is a very easy thing to do.

Improved suggestion- ignore people on their jumped up Windows high horse and realise that while mac may be different, with a short period of getting used to it, they are just as good, if not better than many windows computers.

Source: have both, used both, would pick Mac or MacBook 10 times out of 10

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 pm

suggestions then umbungo? I tried allowing cookies and clearing cache, but it still resets back to the first screen. Not a very big deal when npcing or pvping, but when im trying to use artifacts, it's definitely annoying using one then having to click back on the artifact tab and type it in over and over.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:01 am

eternalpaw wrote:
suggestions then umbungo? I tried allowing cookies and clearing cache, but it still resets back to the first screen. Not a very big deal when npcing or pvping, but when im trying to use artifacts, it's definitely annoying using one then having to click back on the artifact tab and type it in over and over.

What browser version are you using?
What OS are you using?
Did you change anything/start using something new/different, when this issue arose?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:05 am

umbongo wrote:
What browser version are you using? Safari 5.1.7 (7534.57.2)
What OS are you using? Windows 7
Did you change anything/start using something new/different, when this issue arose? Allowed cookies and cleared cache

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:23 pm

unbongo i had people i know who use's macbooks and is a mac fan all told me the same thing until they seen my o.s. i was using and laughed saying no wonder it was the worse 1 they had made.

and i had no issue using the thing it was simple. the issue i had was the same as this guys post and to top it off i could not instal any other browsers and i can not stand safari.

as for it i was only giving a simple suggestion he can take it or leave it as for you go dig a whole and then lay in it

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:16 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
unbongo i had people i know who use's macbooks and is a mac fan all told me the same thing until they seen my o.s. i was using and laughed saying no wonder it was the worse 1 they had made.

and i had no issue using the thing it was simple. the issue i had was the same as this guys post and to top it off i could not instal any other browsers and i can not stand safari.

as for it i was only giving a simple suggestion he can take it or leave it as for you go dig a whole and then lay in it

Well I had the same issue as well and guess what... I fixed it. It took no time at all. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to install any other browsers, never had that issue.

Well I shall be doing no digging, but as someone who has had previous conflict with you (as well as having heard all about you from your old legion-mates) I shall just leave it... I already know even bothering with you is a lost battle.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:16 pm

eternalpaw wrote:
umbongo wrote:
What browser version are you using? Safari 5.1.7 (7534.57.2)
What OS are you using? Windows 7

I have identified the issue.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]