View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Cuniculus ability not working after a succesful raid 

So we just the Arena of Darmos legion mission, and knowing I wont be very active for the next few days, I opted for Arena of Twilight. After disabling a level 6, placing in the top 10 for damage and a 100% base raid chance, I was succesful in my raid, used the artifact and gained progress in my task, now 1/3 and when attempting to use the ability from Cuniculus to raid a second time, I recieve an error saying "Cannot be used. Your last raid did not result in success." Unfortunately I only have access on my phone at this time so am unable to use the ingame reporting option... I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar issue with that ability while on this specific legion mission task, thinking it could be some sort of conflict in the coding.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:28 pm
Profile WWW

i suspect that when the Mark of Twilight is used, it changes the base raid success variable so you can not use a subsequent Mark of Twilight on the same base ... cuniculus does not have that problem as its timer runs longer than the base lock.

maybe on the next base, you can try to use the cuniculus ability before the Mark of Twilight ?

otherwise, they will likely remain mutually exclusive, so you have to make a choice.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:49 pm
Profile WWW

i have done this task and used both i did not have no issue you can only use the darmo's thing once on the base but i can get 2 raids if you so choose to so your issue is kind of weird only for its statement you posted that it has said only other thing that went to mind was you did not have enough yellow badges to use it but then it should of said that and not what it had posted to you so hopefully dan can look into this for you and see what was the deal and what went wrong for you

Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:03 am

the real problem with the ability of this ally is that no matter how many lvl 6 bases you use it on and how many massive crates you get, they all give you stupid dumb stations..... every single time i have used this i have got the same arti....

and im sure others can support my claim with hard statistical data....

diego, thats your cue

sorry no capitals, everytime i use shift firefox goes back to the previous page....

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:41 am

i have gotten a crystal with the second cuniculus raid ... once. so it CAN happen.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:47 am
Profile WWW

I had the exact same thing happen to me about a month ago. I put in a trouble ticket with Dan and he replied with an apology saying he would look into it. Guess what has to be done is use the cuniculus ability before the base artifact to avoid that problem.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]