View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Legion Mission, Success Chance, Optional Objective? 

Before, I could have sworn I've seen improvement, and thought Optional Objective completes acted as a wild card, but now that several people are saying otherwise, I'm most likely wrong... Anyway...

EXAMPLE:
Mission: "Arenas of the Darmos Games".
Task 3: "Ring of Champions" which is an "[ Optional Objective ]"
Do the members that complete this one add to success chance in some way, or not at all?

So my QUESTION is:
Does a Legion Mission's Success Chance improve at all from members who complete the Optional Objective?

P.S.: Please please PLEASE, no "I don't know"s and no guesses. Please only answer if you definitely know the answer. Hopefully you're someone who knows the code...
Thanks in advance!

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

Leon wrote:
Before, I could have sworn I've seen improvement, and thought Optional Objective completes acted as a wild card, but now that several people are saying otherwise, I'm most likely wrong... Anyway...

EXAMPLE:
Mission: "Arenas of the Darmos Games".
Task 3: "Ring of Champions" which is an "[ Optional Objective ]"
Do the members that complete this one add to success chance in some way, or not at all?

So my QUESTION is:
Does a Legion Mission's Success Chance improve at all from members who complete the Optional Objective?

P.S.: Please please PLEASE, no "I don't know"s and no guesses. Please only answer if you definitely know the answer. Hopefully you're someone who knows the code...
Thanks in advance!

It' a HARD NO! Optional Objectives play no part in the success chance.

Dan even commented on a thread somewhere here in issues & support(or maybe another sub-forum), to say as much.

:)

viewtopic.php?p=405568#p405568

Quote:
Optional/Side Objectives - some missions have tasks that do not contribute towards the success or failure of the mission.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:37 pm

I concur that the answer is no, both because Dan has said so and the data I keep shows this.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 pm

theire was an isue with the Darmos games mission when we First got it..

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40672

but from what I saw last time we had it, that one have been fixed now
doesnt neseary makes it more easy to do, but atleast now it's posible to get a fair/high chance without putting completions on task 3

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]