View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:59 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Solynia, Technician Elite did not rank 

Good morning and happy GL birthday to me! I finally got my Solynia. I have been (im)patiently counting down the last 3 months (ask anyone in Dyso or Specs and they will tell you how I have annoyed them with this fact).

Happily I invaded a planet that was very large in size (don't worry, this time it's not any of yours but an inactive), ranked Bane and Solynia did not rank. She did not move a muscle to rank. I think something is wrong with my new Allie. Can I get a mechanic?

Soo, what can I do?

Thanks a bunch! Cake, icecream and beer for everyone! I will be in the cantina if you need me.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:42 pm
Profile WWW

Go back and read the pre requisites for ranking solynia.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Solynia, Technician Elite
Solynia, Technician Elite (ally image) is an ally that is rewarded when you earn the Nostalgic Voyage medal for collecting a daily reward after playing Galaxy Legion for over 3 years.
When this ally is first hired it starts at rank 1 and has a max rank of 100. To rank this ally, you need to colonize a planet that is size Large or bigger. Each time this ally ranks up, this ally will provide a (2%*rank) bonus to all existing stats.

BTW--thanks Dan for the 2 Rank points!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

SirStinker wrote:
Solynia, Technician Elite (ally image) is an ally that is rewarded when you earn the Nostalgic Voyage medal for collecting a daily reward after playing Galaxy Legion for over 3 years.
When this ally is first hired it starts at rank 1 and has a max rank of 100. To rank this ally, you need to colonize a planet that is size Large or bigger. Each time this ally ranks up, this ally will provide a (2%*rank) bonus to all existing stats.

Right.

So now read the first few words after it says;

'To rank this ally'

Hopefully you see the issue.

:)

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:49 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
SirStinker wrote:

Right.

So now read the first few words after it says;

'To rank this ally'

:)
DOH!!! It has to be an unoccupied planet! GAAAAH!! lol. Ty for opening up my eyes. :oops:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]