View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Does maximum Energy reduce after an attack? or is it a Bug?? 

I have been recently attack. and the maximum energy is reduced by 5. I have CHECKED all the damage effect, but can't find any damage effect that causes the reduce in maximum energy. IS THIS A BUG?

Developer Pls HELP. Thanks...

Sun May 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Attacks have no effect on your max energy. Have you accounted for all of your energy modules & scientists?

Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Nope. I only have one EMP Disruption effect -10% Defense. Other then that. Others are normal. I also observe that my cloak is down by -1.

Sun May 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Did you try to raid anyone recently? Sometimes failling a raid will kill crew members and you might have lost energy crew.

Mon May 17, 2010 1:03 am

I only Hack, and never raid. But I fail to see why the connection between. my ship stats did not show engineer drop at all, but max energy was lowered.

Even if engineers were kill in battle. should it have a way to replace it to full like repair when it was disabled?? It should not be down permanently. that is not logical even for a game. If that is true, then it should be considered as a BUG that remain to be fixed.

Can the developer do something? Can Webguydan help??

Mon May 17, 2010 2:29 am

Try recounting your energy. Engineer + reactor - relay. And also if innergon, take the 10% into account.
Relays lowers your max energy

Mon May 17, 2010 2:33 am

林風雲 wrote:
I only Hack, and never raid. But I fail to see why the connection between. my ship stats did not show engineer drop at all, but max energy was lowered.

Even if engineers were kill in battle. should it have a way to replace it to full like repair when it was disabled?? It should not be down permanently. that is not logical even for a game. If that is true, then it should be considered as a BUG that remain to be fixed.

Can the developer do something? Can Webguydan help??

Some mission rewards reduce energy like the exotic pulser, check if you have those.

Mon May 17, 2010 2:40 am

NOPE. I dont have such equipment on the ship. and I am very sure it happen after mass attack. I am not sure if it got reduced after mass attack. No reason to reduce at all...

Mon May 17, 2010 2:50 am

List all of your energy equipment installed, and the number of engineers you have, as well as your race. Then indicate your total energy.

Mon May 17, 2010 2:54 am

ok heres what I would do, Un-equip everything, check your energy. Then re-equip everything you normally have. Check to see if the energy you should have gained is correct, as well as checking weather you have any reactors or other things that are damaged to the point they are broken.

If this dosnt tell whats wrong IDK what to do.

Mon May 17, 2010 2:56 am

Thanks guys I did what Cothordin suggested. I found the problem. I INSTALLED Power conduit that reduces max energy by 5, but speed up energy rate by 1 second. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for your help... :D

Mon May 17, 2010 3:09 am

林風雲 wrote:
Thanks guys I did what Cothordin suggested. I found the problem. I INSTALLED Power conduit that reduces max energy by 5, but speed up energy rate by 1 second. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for your help... :D

np happy to help

Mon May 17, 2010 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]