View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Unable to Upgrade Lvl 10 base 

It's possible that he has plans to fix that so we can upgrade bases past level 10, and he just hasn't had time to implement it yet. Just a possibility.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:28 am

wouldn't take long to let us know what the story is =)

Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:44 am

Hallucinations wrote:

It's kinda funny that you're complaining about not being able to upgrade a base that you aren't close to having.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Tree7304 wrote:
Hallucinations wrote:

It's kinda funny that you're complaining about not being able to upgrade a base that you aren't close to having.

I'm not complaining.... You want to see complaining?

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Hallucinations wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:
Hallucinations wrote:

I'm not complaining.... You want to see complaining?

I know I do!

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:49 pm

I have mixed feelings on the base upgrading. On one end it's nice that we won't have to spend those resources.

On the other the base isn't 15x arti. Just feels like a half finished job.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Tree7304 wrote:
I have mixed feelings on the base upgrading. On one end it's nice that we won't have to spend those resources.

On the other the base isn't 15x arti. Just feels like a half finished job.

Maybe rather then base ranking he can add in a way to increase the resorses with set legion tacks / GP stuff.

but all and all i'd rather not seen needing millions of nrg millions of tech ect. bases rank the sht out of many people and its not like Dan can add contant fast nuff for the ranking. Think about how long many of the top players go with out npc before he add new ones.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:33 pm

itsSoulPLayAgain wrote:
I'm glad it ends at 10. given how it scales I would not be looking forwared to rank 11 or 12 . Having to do the same sht over and over again, farm tech find EM donate nrg. one thing in GL im happy to have an end goal. Maybe Dan can add other things for upper ranks to do.

Seriously, the return on investment is just not there for bases going beyond 9. With the CTP and EM investments, everyone in the legion could get more arti production buy just using the CTP to buy some nice planets. So I'll add my voice to those glad to see an end to base upgrades!

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:09 pm

PurFikshun wrote:

Seriously, the return on investment is just not there for bases going beyond 9. With the CTP and EM investments, everyone in the legion could get more arti production buy just using the CTP to buy some nice planets. So I'll add my voice to those glad to see an end to base upgrades!

But now we have trainee rewards that are going to take up space on bases. We might need more base level's to fit everything new the trainee mods bring to the game.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:44 am

I think many feel that way about bases even beyond 8. That said, if people want to have a higher level base they should be able to. I mean the game is about benchmarks, being the best, hitting new goals....so I hope Dan does fix it soon for Eots.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:01 pm

juiceman wrote:
I think many feel that way about bases even beyond 8. That said, if people want to have a higher level base they should be able to. I mean the game is about benchmarks, being the best, hitting new goals....so I hope Dan does fix it soon for all.

here, fixed for ya ;)

Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Maybe instead of adding additional levels after level 10 Dan should add a special ability that allows each individual member to create their own sub-base that contributes to the main base in new, unique ways.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:53 pm

playret0195x wrote:
Maybe instead of adding additional levels after level 10 Dan should add a special ability that allows each individual member to create their own sub-base that contributes to the main base in new, unique ways.

Anything would be better than a dead end.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Hallucinations wrote:
playret0195x wrote:

Anything would be better than a dead end.

Agreed! And +1 to this idea!

Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:58 am

playret0195x wrote:

for now, we had multiple versions of well prepared "Homeworld" suggestions. I personally consider the legion branch of game content quite big for now
this could also sink some energy/ctp/EM and also would help new players with production.

but if not, we could still have something new like corporations! but then we would need 10x-100x more players to make it really good addition.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:03 am

We received confirmation that there is no plan to let us go to a level 11 base.

Please take your suggestions for continued base upgrades elsewhere if you wish them to be taken seriously by Dan.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2