View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Raise Rank Cap on LM NPCs (or gray out the button) 

Hello,

At the moment, there are 2 people over rank 6k with a 3rd close by. The shared NPCs in LMs cap at Rank 6000 but they are still able to pick that mission, they just can't see the NPC.

Please raise the rank so they can continue to participate in the missions they are interested in (or if you don't want them too, at least gray out the button so they can't choose it).

Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:02 pm

+1 logical

Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:16 pm

the problem is

You can no longer see tham once you go past rank 6000, but you can still join the task where you need to kill/be on top 3 on taking 3 of them down

Roathir: Hostile Takeover (task 2, Assault Cerulean Bases) and (task 4, Recover Base Technology where you need to use an artifact on them)

and my bedst guess is, theire is a simular problem with

T.O. Dropship Carriers. - Illegal Excavation (task 1, Eliminate Dropship Activity)
Strazi Combatants - Incursion into Gartith (Task 1: Engage the Strazi)

and

Cerulean Bases - Roathir: Diplomatic Resolution (Task 1: Retrieve Target Scattering Data)
(not 100% sure about this one, is it is a solo NPC for this task where you only need to find it and use an artifact)

Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:14 pm

i agree if the person can click to join the mission then there should be a no rank cap for the npc.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:35 pm

I agree. In fact the rank cap should be raised on a number of NPC's. Both LM, Seasonal, and even some standard regulars.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:28 am

Shadeslayer wrote:
I agree. In fact the rank cap should be raised on a number of NPC's. Both LM, Seasonal, and even some standard regulars.

I agrey, but that a difrent discussion

main problem here is, you can join a LM task where it is imposible for you to actualy find the NPC needed to do it

Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]