View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ancient Civilization Ruins 

It seems that the issue has affected several planets i own which have Stealth Screen;

Quote:
Stealth Screen : Cloak +30%
(3 weeks, 3 days left)

Quote:
Stealth Screen : Cloak +30%
(3 weeks, 6 days left)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:14 pm

I reported the issue I was having with the timer on the planetary rings on one of my planets and he resolved it, so this issue may be resolved. If anyone else is still experiencing it, you might want to let him know. I feel much better knowing my rings aren't going to disappear in a while. So, thanks to Dan!!

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Please... please tell me I don't have to go through all of my planets to identify which ones have this problem just so I can report them all individually... What happens to the planets that I wasn't paying attention to? Did any of them have an effect that timed out?

There has to be a switch that Dan can flick that can prevent this from being a planet by planet, screen capture-fest of mind numbing proportions.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:09 pm

I may have spoken to soon. I went back checking through my planets and all of them seem to have the ticking time bomb taken off of them. So I'm presuming that there was a 'switch' and that Dan flicked it.

Thanks Dan.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2