View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Alerts issue 

I didnt see another post about this so ill write this one.
The last few weeks my drop down alerts are only showing up in part. about 1/4 of the right side pops up but the rest of the alert takes a minute or 2 to catch up.. Not a huge deal but i keep missing queens because of it and it slows down response time for defending..
Also Ive noticed that many of these alerts dont show up for a long time after they happen. Ive always noticed this to a point but it seems to be getting more frequent and much more time passes from the time the event happens to the time the alert pops up..The worst ive seen is an alert saying my planet was under attack 23 minutes after the fact.
Again, i have noticed this issue a little over my years of playing but lately it seems to be getting worse and worse for me.. Anyone else?

Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:51 am

Yeah I'll be sitting there then all of a sudden my hull has been breached and pirates are raiding my cargo,,, this will all happen without a warning even with traps on.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:59 am

Be mindful of what you last click or what you leave your mouse on.

If you are talking in a fb chat you won't get alerts.

If you want alerts in a timely fashion you need to be on gl and moving your mouse since it seems to have an idle mouse thing where no mouse movement for a bit tricks gl into thinking you aren't on and bam, no more active alerts.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:07 am

yes i noticed this getting worse and even while i am npc hunting i normally have to click battle page again even if i am on it to have the alert show up so i cans see what it is and if im interested in even opening it up and if it happens to be a fab plant or a queen i missed it due to this issue

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:35 am

Word to the wise, follow what tree is saying. I have killed a decent # of people while online who said they never got an alert. When you are dropping 5k hull a sec it goes quicker than ya think.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:55 am

I get the same issue often, while I'm on GL, actively doing something, the only warning that someone is attacking is when my shield/hull goes down much quicker than it would due to whatever I'm attacking.

I can't tell you how annoying this is, especially when doing missions or such and all of a sudden you're disabled, no warning or anything.

I'd love to see this fixed Dan would improve the player experience significantly.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:46 am

I think it is a Google Chrome related issue.

Do you guys who has this issue use chrome ?

Edit : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42357

Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]