View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Mending Hearts medal seems iffy 

Mending Hearts
During the Q-Pedd Seasonal Event, repair a legion member (or yourself) of the following races and professions:
Vygoid, Zolazin, Drannik, Fixer, Raider, Physicist

k so i repaired a legion ship

(Vygoid Physicist) the medal highlighted the physicist but not the vygoid bit. thinking iot just a one of two per repair i left it

10 mins later i repaired a uldrinan fixer it swapped the highlighted part of the medal to vygoid and didn't give me the fixer part.

is this a once every 12 hour medal or a gremlin in the works thing

much appreciate any help

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:27 pm

also text say...

Mending Hearts
During the Q-Pedd Seasonal Event, repair a legion member (or yourself) of the following races and professions
Vygoid, Zolazin, Drannik, Fixer, Raider, Physicist

I'm Zolazin atm, but didnt get credist for this medal when I just repaired my own ship

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:59 pm

just tried another repair on the vygoid physicist but no dice seems i'm throwing millions of credits to voids of space.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Didn't have any troubles on my end, but everybody I repaired only fit one criteria at a time.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 am

this is not just you guys i already sent dan a message when the event started and no response sadly he needs to fix it as i should already have the medal

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:56 am

pokerman123 wrote:
this is not just you guys i already sent dan a message when the event started and no response sadly he needs to fix it as i should already have the medal

thanks a lot thought i was going crazy 200mil a repair for nothing is a tough call when your running on the budget line

Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:34 am

alisonnpaul wrote:
pokerman123 wrote:

thanks a lot thought i was going crazy 200mil a repair for nothing is a tough call when your running on the budget line

lol, i agree that the bug should be fixed .. but using budgetary reasons is nonsense. 200 million credits buys you ONE ctp on the GTC.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:07 pm
Profile WWW

Hi everyone,

Apologies - the description was incorrect and was not actually intended to work with self-repair. This has been updated.

We've been hearing some reports of Race/profession combos that seem to cause issues with receiving credit (specifically, ones that would trigger 2 medal slots at one time). We are checking into that.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:00 pm

webguydan wrote:
Hi everyone,

Apologies - the description was incorrect and was not actually intended to work with self-repair. This has been updated.

We've been hearing some reports of Race/profession combos that seem to cause issues with receiving credit (specifically, ones that would trigger 2 medal slots at one time). We are checking into that.

Blimey Dan, good thing you caught that.

Kinda surprised you didn't realize the whole "self-repair" part when you were typing out the description of the medal..... cuz ya... that would've been embarassing. :mrgreen:

Fire your scriptwriter immediately & hire someone from Empire of the Sun, the best scriptwriters in the galaxy. Cheap as well, we'll do it for GP, so no cash out of pocket and completely tax deductable. :)

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:28 pm

webguydan wrote:
Hi everyone,

This sucks I just used a race change device to change to Drannik Physicist was not expecting the description of the medal to change so didn't check the medal before i did so

Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:21 pm

i think the thing gives at a time but it seems to be working now big thanks dan @ senator my upkeeps 51.7 bill im running a low ship at the mo but working on it no excuse their

Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Yes, should now be fixed. Thanks everyone.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:03 pm

Thanks Dan

not getting credits for the medal and spending 200 mil cr on that repair isnt realy a huge problem for me
I was already zolazin before the event started to get my Silent but deadly + Can't get you out of my mind medals

I just hope we caught in it time, so no more players wast race changes trying to get this medal

Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:52 pm

alisonnpaul wrote:
i think the thing gives at a time but it seems to be working now big thanks dan @ senator my upkeeps 51.7 bill im running a low ship at the mo but working on it no excuse their

yep, thanks Dan !

and 51.7B ?? that's a whole lot of smackers ! i am hovering at only 14.097B ... with vortov contributing 42.2% of that ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:53 pm
Profile WWW

so just to confirm i recently went zolarin raider for the medal but can't get it by repairing myself

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:28 pm

anyone mind if i visit this is such a pain

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:29 pm

webguydan wrote:
Hi everyone,

Wish I had seen this sooner, I just changed to Drannik Physicist since we had no Dranniks in our legion and figured I'd self disable off gemini's and offer anyone online while pvp'ing some free reds, and hoped to get it myself as well. Live and learn I guess, atleast the rest of my legion now have a viable chance at the medal.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:54 pm
Profile WWW

NorthernPrince wrote:

Wish I had seen this sooner, I just changed to Drannik Physicist since we had no Dranniks in our legion and figured I'd self disable off gemini's and offer anyone online while pvp'ing some free reds, and hoped to get it myself as well. Live and learn I guess, atleast the rest of my legion now have a viable chance at the medal.

If you want to set something up to get your medal let me know I'm in the legion NSFW, JohnsonPEMkIII is the IGN. I need Drannik Physicist too for the medal as you can probably tell from my earlier post in this topic

Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]