View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Dan is losing income 

Irony meter set to "max"..... Advice to not cheat from a known cheater who continues to be allowed to play the game.....

Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:20 pm

look to both of you trolls..

okay you think i am a cheater report me this is getting damn annoying everytime i post in forums umbongo trolls my post screaming i am a cheat and now your joining his band wagon as i said $%&% report me as i told many people.

but i will tell you this many people has reported me some in the same legion as me and it came out that i was not cheating as it been months to even a few years and yet i am still here playing.

this is getting annoying that the mods are not even doing there jobs on how this tool is able to do claims in forums for past few years now all cause he upset that i smashed his ship multiple times and his legion mates.

back to proving that the mods play the favorite game if your name is umbongo they let the accusing go on and on but if you are any cosa player you get banned for it. and spock before you speak up and try to defend yourself look at my other post i posted 3 days ago he even posted in there and jack #&$# was done

Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:46 pm

pokerman123 wrote:

okay you think i am a cheater report me this is getting damn annoying everytime i post in forums umbongo trolls my post screaming i am a cheat and now your joining his band wagon as i said $%&% report me as i told many people.

but i will tell you this many people has reported me some in the same legion as me and it came out that i was not cheating as it been months to even a few years and yet i am still here playing.

this is getting annoying that the mods are not even doing there jobs on how this tool is able to do claims in forums for past few years now all cause he upset that i smashed his ship multiple times and his legion mates.

back to proving that the mods play the favorite game if your name is umbongo they let the accusing go on and on but if you are any cosa player you get banned for it. and spock before you speak up and try to defend yourself look at my other post i posted 3 days ago he even posted in there and jack #&$# was done

I was just agreeing with your point... :roll:

Even though I will likely get banned for doing so I shall address your points via Private Message.

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Last edited by umbongo on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:01 pm

pokerman123 wrote:

Rage much? Or, guilty conscience? Kindly show me where I mentioned any names in my post?

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Roddenberry1 wrote:
pokerman123 wrote:

Rage much? Or, guilty conscience? Kindly show me where I mentioned any names in my post?

You guys need to shut up about pokerman being a multi. Why? I even reported him to Dan. He is still playing.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:12 pm

well umbongo since you like to believe everything people say.

here my name i am prince william

now since i said it. it must be true

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:18 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
well umbongo since you like to believe everything people say.

here my name i am prince william

now since i said it. it must be true

Prince William has a much better grasp of the English language, Inspector Clouseau...

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm

but you believe everything you read so it must be true

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:27 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
but you believe everything you read so it must be true

Im PMing a reply as I am already walking a fine line with mods, so keeping it off the forum..

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Mrs Umbongo. Did you have a crush on pokerman and he told you he wasn't interested?

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Chakotay wrote:
Mrs Umbongo. Did you have a crush on pokerman and he told you he wasn't interested?

You think because the person in the picture I sent was a female, that I am a female...

I am not that person
I am a man
Ive prefer my partners more female, less n.e.d....

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:33 pm

umbongo wrote:
Chakotay wrote:

You think because the person in the picture I sent was a female, that I am a female...

I am not that person
I am a man

you cry just like a girl
you cant let things go just like a girl
you nag just like a girl
you're full of drama just like a girl
you make big deals out of nothing just like a girl

you sure you not a girl?

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:44 pm

SpaceCaseAce wrote:
umbongo wrote:
Chakotay wrote:

I am not that person
I am a man

you cry just like a girl
you nag just like a girl

you sure you not a girl?

Pretty sure, yeah...

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Nothing like a good spirited debate with intelligent well worded responses to keep the interest of many and attract the interest of fresh new blood.

Nice going. Keep up the awesome work.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:49 pm

I mean its a PM in facebook where someone says they have multiple accounts. Hell I can say that in chat. All the Star Trek theme legions are my accounts :roll:

Last edited by Chakotay on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:50 pm

umbongo wrote:
Chakotay wrote:

I am not that person
I am a man

My mistake.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:50 pm

SpaceCaseAce wrote:
umbongo wrote:
Chakotay wrote:

I am not that person
I am a man

you cry just like a girl
you nag just like a girl

you sure you not a girl?

Don't forget that he also has cooties like a girl. You know, since we're all apparently acting like eight year-olds.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:54 pm

comaface wrote:
Don't forget that he also has cooties like a girl. You know, since we're all apparently acting like eight year-olds.

I am riddled with cooties tbf... No getting away from that

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:56 pm

SpaceCaseAce wrote:
you cry just like a girl
you nag just like a girl

you sure you not a girl?

Ok, despite everything else.... I gotta admit this made me laugh out loud...... :lol:

Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:06 pm

As for the other....You don't want to be accused of being a multi; don't post that you're a multi...... seems simple enough....

Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next