View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Thugs and Bullies. 

DarkMar wrote:
@SpaceCaseAce

if anyone from GP post coments like that one on your coms, let us know...
we might not have the bedst relation with Cosa Nostra right now, but theire is no excuse for posting crap like what 1001001SOS did

so happy hunting

+1
We can all talk trash without getting carried away..

btw, where are you guys? I gotta do the bumpity bump thing to get more than 1 or 2 targets :/

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:55 am

What you said and then some. Turns out there is a thing called RL and I'd rather do that than this. If I never hear from any of you again it will be too soon.

I'd tell you all to rot in hell but now it just seems like a waste of time. So whatever. This is my last post. $%&% Off.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:46 am

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:50 am

you just proved my point you are full of it you accuse me for something i ask for you to show any sign of proof even 1 message i sent to your ship comm or 1 action i did towards your ship and all you can do is swear lol well fair well then do enjoy.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:52 am

1001001SOS wrote:
What you said and then some. Turns out there is a thing called RL and I'd rather do that than this. If I never hear from any of you again it will be too soon.

I'd tell you all to rot in hell but now it just seems like a waste of time. So whatever. This is my last post. $%&% Off.

I'm not familiar with that game, is it as much fun as GL? What sort of interesting things happen when you accuse strangers of necrophilia in this 'RL' you speak of?

Anyway, way to stay classy to the very end.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:03 am

Yeah.....keep it classy and, oh yeah, "bye".

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:05 am

1001001SOS wrote:

Yes im sure your temper tantrums go over much better in RL... good luck with that...

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:21 am

spock plz

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:22 am

SpaceCaseAce wrote:
btw, where are you guys? I gotta do the bumpity bump thing to get more than 1 or 2 targets :/

for me it's just buisness as usealy

killing NPC's, picking up base crates, doing my LM task, working on getting some yellow badges to max my CK69 Assault Sentry and working on getting my Can't get you out of my mind medal
just finished Silent but deadly, so down to Drannik + Xecti, now...

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:59 am

Roddenberry1 wrote:
Actually this kind of whining annoys me to end. If you don't like being attacked, don't play a war game. Not to make it personal, but I left my last legion because I got tired of all the whining, moaning, and threats by officers of the legion to have Dan ban players because they dared to multi hack, raid them. It was pretty much endless chatter about that in the legion comms. (I still say we should have a leaderboard for most alerted player.....early frontrunner (based on my last couple of legions).....SenatorHung!)) Congrats, Sir, Well-Done.

hmm, not sure i qualify for that dishonourable mention ... i might be a thug, but i aint no bully ... and methinks icky and even Chromozone pre.reset would be very competitive on that alertee scale. that said, i have no problem with being alerted since it gives me more un.halc'd targets to badge for yellows.

i *will* still multi.hack to move up the hacks leaderboard .. since i have zero need for more blues (Red Badges: 1646 Blue Badges: 5401 Yellow Badges: 25) ... but that is only if someone multis me first OR if they are too low.ranked that i can't badge them. for the latter case, they should know better than to tangle with me or any of the PvP elite, especially if they don't have a ship that can take return fire.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:28 am
Profile WWW

Enough.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:01 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2