View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Thugs and Bullies. 

There are to many thugs and bullies in this game. And there is no way to avoid them. Harassment is a major issue that will kill this game eventually. I am considering leaving it for good due to harassment from a specific legion.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:04 pm

it called a war game you was in a legion that your member started with the other legion the other legion being more of a fighting legion smashed you ran and made your own legion and crying over it. it is called war there was no1 being a bully so go cry for more attention and be glad we did not report you for your ignorant officer comm you sent this morning

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Quote:
Halcyon Trap
Common Artifact
When applied, an attacking ship has a chance to cause you to become pacified for 2 hours, being unable to attack or be attacked by others.

Quote:
Calming Amplifier
Common Artifact
Prevents your ship from being attacked, but also prevents your ship from attacking.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:18 pm

I knew you couldn't just stay quiet. I have the proof to back up my claim. You multihacked me for no reason. I did the same to you in return and then your whole legion ganged up on me. and you took it a step further. You started multihacking and raiding me off the BT. You started taunting me and just kept it going. I responded and you kept after it. I eventually left my legion and moved somewhere else to get away but you still continue to harass me. Even now. You are even waiting until the halc and calming wear off to hurt me.

You call this a 'war game' but in most wars your type of behavior is still a crime. Don't fool yourself into thinking that just because it is a war game there are no rules.

I have spent a lot of money on this game and now I will never spend another cent on it and that is because of you and your legion. If you want to report me then go right ahead. You will be doing me a favor. But your claims will sound and be shallow because as stated in your own words 'this is a war game'.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:34 pm

So basically what I am saying is you can't beat up on me and then claim that my calling you a scum bag that has sex with the dead is unfair.

It is a war game. All is far in love and war according to you anyway.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:38 pm

please post here so all can see that i multi hacked you and taunted you please do this or even show a single raid that came from my ship to your's please do this lol

personal side bet he can not show any of this proof of my ship doing this to him :)

as i can show this

10:50] 1001001SOS (Legion: Freedom Legion) > Officers: So, what is it like to be a bunch of skivy pigs? Spit on any babies lately? Still having sex with the dead?

so come on boy now your turn show every1 i hacked or even raided you a single time let alone i hit you off the bt do you even know who i am. i do not think you do as how the heck can i find you on the bt your what rank 500 im over rank 2500 so keep dreaming i found you on the bt and keep dreaming that i hacked or even raided your ship

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:40 pm

every one int he forums knows who i am in the game so please entertain us show the proof that does not exist

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Im shocked, bullies and thugs?

Who knew people spanked other people in this game...!!!!

REtal, what's that? Smack talk,,, you don't say? REvenge and rudeness...not in a virtual environment, unheard of!!

ps- looking for sympathy in forum for getting LA hits is like trying asking a white shark not to eat a bloody seal.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:54 pm

God forbid someone from EotS sticks up for Cosa here, but really... sex with the dead? spitting on babies.... you comm this sort of vile and expect your ass not to be handed to you.

Why would anyone believe anything you claimed after reading that crap.

Cosa are probably being too kind, not only would you be KoS but i'd be pulling strings with friends to have you removed from legions, lest they want some too.

:mrgreen:

Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:53 pm

ohhh 1001001SOS, where to start....

1. you dont need a reason for multi hacking or multi rading someone and if a ship have x actions left theire are no rule that state you cant take them all

multi raiding / raiding happens all the time
Your ship has been disabled by Topper Harley!
1862 Mineral Units were stolen from you by Topper Harley
1023 Artifact Points were stolen from you by Topper Harley
1445 Mineral Units were stolen from you by Topper Harley
2790 Mineral Units were stolen from you by Topper Harley
917 Mineral Units were stolen from you by Topper Harley

as far as I know I didnt do anything to Topper or Project Anarchy, other then badge some of theire members
so why ? ? ?, well my bedst guess is Topper is trying to get to the top on the raid list as well, so that's 5 raids for 1 disable, that saves some energy when you are just trying to get as many raids as posible
as for the recurces I lost, peanuts... I lose a lot more AP's and MP's from having my stores fill up while I'm at work

personaly I'm still hunting for yellow badges for my CK69 Assault Sentry, so consider multi raiding/hacking like that a wast of TM actions
but other players have difrent goals, so for them multi hacking/raidnig is what they need to do to get what they want
and I have no problem with that...

2. the rules you have for PvP for yourself, isnt the same rules your enemys play by
some legions doesnt like multi hacking/raiding other are 100% ok with it

3. when you insult someone on com, you make it personal and give them a reason to hunt for you....

4. unless you are preforming hostile actions yourself, all someone who wants to harass yo can realy do is hack you 6 times pr day, disable you 3 times pr day and raid you 6 times pr day
and you can usealy limit that to 6 hacks pr day, if you use halcs and Calming Amplifier
6 hacks/raids pr day hardly matter, and if you are hacking, raiding and killing ships yourself, you cant realy complain when someone does the same to you

5. theire are plenty of ways to hide from an attacker
run as high cloak as posible, and very few ships will be able to find you,
or you can try to hide in the croud by running low cloak so an enemy have to circle throuh a few 1000 ships to find you
and when you go ofline, self disable on a T-Plasma Gemini Cannon
unless you hit them, it not that easy to find a specifik player that doesnt want to be found

and most importained

6. It a war game....
the importain word here is GAME.....

@Topper Harley, good luck you will need a lot of raids to beat ICBLF on the raid list

Last edited by DarkMar on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Are you serious?

I honestly think you are playing the wrong game..

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Gotta agree with virtually everyone here. The crap you are posting is far more offensive than anyone taking your actions. It's a war/conquest/empire building game. Conflicts in the game are going to happen. So is disabling, raiding, hacking. Some players/legions voluntarily limit this to one badge of each color every 12 or 24 hours. But that by no means a requirement of the game. Others multi endlessly. That's part of the game, too. If you don't like that aspect then:

Build a tougher ship
Try to stay off their BT by cloaking
Don't accumulate so many actions yourself for them to take
Hide behind Halcs/ Calming Amps
Don't get on their Newfeeds
Don't make it Personal
Find a Legion that can try to help you

I'm sure this list is by no means exhaustive but any or all of these should help.

Actually this kind of whining annoys me to end. If you don't like being attacked, don't play a war game. Not to make it personal, but I left my last legion because I got tired of all the whining, moaning, and threats by officers of the legion to have Dan ban players because they dared to multi hack, raid them. It was pretty much endless chatter about that in the legion comms. (I still say we should have a leaderboard for most alerted player.....early frontrunner (based on my last couple of legions).....SenatorHung!)) Congrats, Sir, Well-Done.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:08 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
God forbid someone from EotS sticks up for Cosa here, but really... sex with the dead? spitting on babies.... you comm this sort of vile and expect your ass not to be handed to you.

Cosa are probably being too kind, not only would you be KoS but i'd be pulling strings with friends to have you removed from legions, lest they want some too.

Thanks Kirk :D

Not that this needs an explanation but as many might know, CN and GP are having a little war thing going on. Alerts are going around on both sides and he happened to be 1 of them. So we hit him as we did all other GP alerted. He left GP, formed his own legion and started sending us these crazy O comms.. All he had to do was wait out his alert and not put himself back on our logs. Simple enough.
He didnt have to get butthurt, he didnt have to leave his legion, hes just over reacting.

Its silly to quit over this or threaten to not buy GP anymore. So you had to spend 200 mil to repair a few times and you lost some resources..Big deal...Get over it... If you enjoy the game, dont let us stop you from playing.... Had it not been for the o comms you sent, we would have not bothered you anymore.. Now we will kill you whenever we see you and alert you if your dumb enough to hit our ships.. Your own fault for over reacting and being an arse.. Still no reason to stop playing, even if we find you and kill you a few times here and there or even zero your actions..

heres a thought, you could always apologize to cosa and we might not hunt you..
Cosa is simply playing the game, you should try it sometime..

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:08 pm

SpaceCaseAce wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:

Thanks Kirk :D

Not that this needs an explanation but as many might know, CN and GP are having a little war thing going on. Alerts are going around on both sides and he happened to be 1 of them. So we hit him as we did all other GP alerted. He left GP, formed his own legion and started sending us these crazy O comms.. All he had to do was wait out his alert and not put himself back on our logs. Simple enough.
He didnt have to get butthurt, he didnt have to leave his legion, hes just over reacting.

Its silly to quit over this or threaten to not buy GP anymore. So you had to spend 200 mil to repair a few times and you lost some resources..Big deal...Get over it... If you enjoy the game, dont let us stop you from playing.... Had it not been for the o comms you sent, we would have not bothered you anymore.. Now we will kill you whenever we see you and alert you if your dumb enough to hit our ships.. Your own fault for over reacting and being an arse.. Still no reason to stop playing, even if we find you and kill you a few times here and there or even zero your actions..

heres a thought, you could always apologize to cosa and we might not hunt you..
Cosa is simply playing the game, you should try it sometime..

not to mention he only rank 600 and accusing a rank 2500 for finding him on the bt multi raiding and hacking and taunting him lol still waiting on the proof of me even touching your ship or even sending you a message on your ship comm to taunt you i know i had no part in this at all but yet your accusing me for it so please show me proof so we all can laugh at you that you have the wrong player to start with

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:12 pm

o and with your attitude and how you talk may i suggest icariums fate for you.

i think you will become great friends with icarium

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:13 pm

1001001SOS wrote:
So basically what I am saying is you can't beat up on me and then claim that my calling you a scum bag that has sex with the dead is unfair.

It is a war game. All is far in love and war according to you anyway.

Actually, I think he CAN. Disabling, raiding, hacking is part of the game. Leaving intentionally offensive comms is not. I'm not talking about general smack-talk which I feel is OK, but when you intentionally set out to offend because you simply can't play the game very well/smartly.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:13 pm

@SpaceCaseAce

if anyone from GP post coments like that one on your coms, let us know...
we might not have the bedst relation with Cosa Nostra right now, but theire is no excuse for posting crap like what 1001001SOS did

so happy hunting

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:46 pm

darkmar his post was done this morning over officer comm well after he ran from gp but i am still waiting for this guy to post anything about me even touching his ship or even messaging him lol

Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Hayyyy !!!

What do you know guys this happens to be a CONFLICT game for some reason :D

But wait.. wait ... wait .... wait for it !

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Are you freaking kidding me !!! :D

Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Rambojr wrote:
Hayyyy !!!

What do you know guys this happens to be a CONFLICT game for some reason :D

But wait.. wait ... wait .... wait for it !

Are you freaking kidding me !!! :D

I think this is not inter-legion conflict ... :? More to personal conflict to me :P

Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next