View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Shadow Barb Deployment ability not working atm 

It was working earlier and I did the mission. But when I click the abilty now... It says it worked, the ctp is gone, but the arti doesnt show up in my cargo.

Sat May 16, 2015 2:07 am

I get the green box on the planet but I'm not getting the red box or the item.

At least one other legion member is seeing it also.

Sat May 16, 2015 2:16 am

Yep I am getting this. I hope I get the 2 barbs I am missing or at least get refunded 100 ctp that I used before I got told there was a glitch ...

Sat May 16, 2015 2:17 am
Profile WWW

I'm more than a little annoyed as I've spent all day at this and spent over 1,500 CTP and have got nothing for my effort. :evil:

Sat May 16, 2015 6:05 am

you get a different message when you lose the ability to acquire an artifact.

"You acquire a Shadow-Barb Link Artifact" is the message that you want to see. if you get the other one, you have to replay the mission briefing.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat May 16, 2015 6:50 am
Profile WWW

CorvusCrx wrote:
I'm more than a little annoyed as I've spent all day at this and spent over 1,500 CTP and have got nothing for my effort. :evil:

That's just silly to keep going and spend that much!!

I had it too, my thoughts are that the mission must be available or partially complete to get the arti from the ability. Just tried it again "You deploy the Shadow-Barbs" but no artifact. Mission not available for 11hr and 20min. My suggestion is to wait until the mission is available again.

Sat May 16, 2015 7:56 am

swinephil wrote:
CorvusCrx wrote:

I had it too, my thoughts are that the mission must be available or partially complete to get the arti from the ability. Just tried it again "You deploy the Shadow-Barbs" but no artifact. Mission not available for 11hr and 20min. My suggestion is to wait until the mission is available again.

It just seems weird tbh... I have 4 completions (using Kriell) and the vast majority of my Shadow-Barb Links were accumulated after completions.
Found 20 on first day, did 1 completion, found another 20, did 2nd completion, found heaps more after that ready for Day 2.

Day 2 did both completions straight away using excess collected on Day 1 and am still collecting with only 10 hours 20 minutes left before mission is again available.
Another 10 and I will have enough for all the remaining completions.

As a result, not sure what is happening for the poor people who have missed out, but at least for me, the majority of collection has come when Missions have been neither available nor partially complete, so I figure it has to be something else, or a bug of some kind.

Sat May 16, 2015 9:42 am

Deigobene wrote:
swinephil wrote:
CorvusCrx wrote:

It just seems weird tbh... I have 4 completions (using Kriell) and the vast majority of my Shadow-Barb Links were accumulated after completions.
Found 20 on first day, did 1 completion, found another 20, did 2nd completion, found heaps more after that ready for Day 2.

Day 2 did both completions straight away using excess collected on Day 1 and am still collecting with only 10 hours 20 minutes left before mission is again available.
Another 10 and I will have enough for all the remaining completions.

As a result, not sure what is happening for the poor people who have missed out, but at least for me, the majority of collection has come when Missions have been neither available nor partially complete, so I figure it has to be something else, or a bug of some kind.

The data you have needs to be renewed every 40 hours via the mission it appears, since 40 hours is the duration of the ability when used on an unoccupied planet.

I can kinda confirm this, because i was collecting till midnight last night with no issues, woke up this morning to try to collect some more and i didn't get a barb(this would be between hour 40-49 since i first placed a barb).

Re-read the mission once it opened up for me, and voila, back to being able to use the ability and getting barbs.

Sat May 16, 2015 10:13 am

Yes I should have been paying closer attention but since I was collecting barbs after completing the mission there was no reason for me to think that I suddenly wouldn't be able to. And if the timer HAD expired I should not have been able to use the ability thus wasting my CTP to begin with. It was lazy programming to put in a timer but not have a line to check the timer on the ability.

Sat May 16, 2015 11:04 am

I encounter the same problem too, i lose many ctp for not realize this bug .. Please fix it Dan ! :cry: :cry:

Sat May 16, 2015 11:42 am

i'm still having this issue. i can't complete the mission anymore and all my ctp is gone with no arti recieved.
hopeful to see the fix soon

Sat May 16, 2015 5:29 pm

had this issue yesterday for a few hours i did the 50 ctp cost on 11 planets before i went to check to see how many i am up at and notice i did not get the award but owell ctp is easy to come by just npc and poof it back lol

Sat May 16, 2015 5:32 pm

swinephil wrote:
CorvusCrx wrote:

Yep, started the mission again and getting the arti again

Sat May 16, 2015 11:01 pm

senatorhung wrote:
you get a different message when you lose the ability to acquire an artifact.

"You acquire a Shadow-Barb Link Artifact" is the message that you want to see. if you get the other one, you have to replay the mission briefing.

I've lost the ability and then just re-opened the mission window and then it's gone back to working how it's supposed to.

Wed May 20, 2015 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]