View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 sub-tachyonic axis bonus not working ? 

checked all my 275 occupied planets and none had the tachyonic detection effect. installed the axis on my rift Dorenduric and only got the regular stats: artifact 1 .. mining 3 .. cloak 200.

is some other temporary effect on the planet interfering with this bonus ?

tried to send an in.game support ticket, my browser isn't co.operating with some facebook popup buttons.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:23 am
Profile WWW

I think the bonus needs not all of your planets but every single planet you have on scan to not have that ability active. I had the same problem :(

Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:07 am

It doesn't matter if enemy planets that you have on scan have the effect. I used this ability on ONLY enemy planets and when I got the first artifact, I placed it on my Nat dyson. I got the extra bonuses. None of my planets had had that ability used on them prior. Afterwards, I had several planets which had that ability used on them, the most recent being about 4-5 days ago. I placed a sub-tachyonic axis again tonight and did not get extra bonuses. I double-checked ALL of my planets and NOT ONE has the effect from that ability. So yes this is a bug and no it does not matter if enemy planets have the effect because as I said, my first use of the artifact proved that wrong and wasn't til after my planets had started having that ability used against them that this happened.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:45 am

Same here. None of the planets that I own have the effect and I haven't used the ability at all in the last 3 days. So either it's a bug or the "no effect" condition has to include ALL planets on scan (including unoccupied)...

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 pm

the arti description specifically says now of your planets so I think it's a bug

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:46 am

Toruk_Makto wrote:
the arti description specifically says now of your planets so I think it's a bug

Yep it definitely is. I sent a support ticket Sunday telling him I placed a subtachyonic axis on a Gaia that evening and absolutely NONE of my planets had the effect on them from the bi-weekly ability. The last time the ability was used was 5 days prior to Sunday by me on my irradiateds. So I should have gotten extra bonuses but didn't. So on Monday afternoon, someone goes and uses the ability on a demon planet of mine called Laoibhlain. I get no response on my support ticket sent Sunday until I sent another one TODAY saying I didn't receive a response to my Sunday one and could it please be fixed. He responds today though to that one, saying, "You do have these effects on one or more of your planets. You will see the message appear in your ship logs when someone uses it on one of your worlds.

The last one used was on Laoibhlain yesterday."

I said I sent the first ticket SUNDAY - THE DAY BEFORE THE ABILITY WAS USED. As I said before, the last time it was used before Sunday was 5 days prior. Really hope this gets fixed.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]