View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Windows Too Large 

I recently had to reformat my computer. Since I did it though, i've found that many of the windows in the game appear to have resized. Stuff just doesn't fit the screen anymore, so now I have to scroll a lot more than I used to. I find this really frustrating. The game involves enough unnecessary clicking as it is, but now I have to scroll and click grr. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

I'm using Chrome (as always). Changing the zoom level and/or the font size has NO effect on the windows.

My folding@home stats :)

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Matress_of_evil wrote:
I recently had to reformat my computer. Since I did it though, i've found that many of the windows in the game appear to have resized. Stuff just doesn't fit the screen anymore, so now I have to scroll a lot more than I used to. I find this really frustrating. The game involves enough unnecessary clicking as it is, but now I have to scroll and click grr. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

I'm using Chrome (as always). Changing the zoom level and/or the font size has NO effect on the windows.

Seems by "reformatted my computer" you may actually mean you changed your screens resolution. Is that what you did?

Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:27 am
Profile WWW

I get the same thing, except it is with the abilities (Base or the one in the ship tab) and artifacts (ship tab and planet/other/enemy windows)

But it is only because I 'updated' to Chrome 44 beta...so I don't know if it's the same for you

Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:02 am
Profile WWW

By "reformatted my computer", I mean just that. A fresh install of Windows.

I haven't changed my screen resolution. I'm on the maximum resolution my monitor supports, as always. And it's the recommended resolution. 1920x1080.

I use the Chrome 64-bit beta (version 44.0.2403.61) as well. But again, I was using it before I reformatted as well, so that can't be the cause of the problem.

My folding@home stats :)

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 am

Update: seems like I get the "too large window" on the theory lab too.
I just thought it was beta because when I was on stable...I didn't have it. One of the updates to beta is the "multi-column layout" fix and I assumed that that is causing the issue
But it's weird that you didn't have it before

Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]