View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Legion inside attack 

Peticks wrote:
Since you guys, twh, want to to subvert the actual reason of this thread I'll put this out there, I have never used the tactic. I found that it was possible but Im almost certain I wasnt and still am not willing to risk using it. I do however know of a player who has utilised the tactic and who brought it to my attention when discussing my upcoming trip and so that brought this matter up again, I wont risk it while it remains grey but others beliving it to be legal might. bans on players for offenses there was nothing they could have been pointed to to show it was wrong will not help the game.

Maybe it's just your wording, but you gotta admit that when you state that "...after leaving I could target legion members as if they were enemy players on my battle log and could icefish them for yellows", it pretty strongly implies that you did use the tactic.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:26 pm

comaface wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Since you guys, twh, want to to subvert the actual reason of this thread I'll put this out there, I have never used the tactic. I found that it was possible but Im almost certain I wasnt and still am not willing to risk using it. I do however know of a player who has utilised the tactic and who brought it to my attention when discussing my upcoming trip and so that brought this matter up again, I wont risk it while it remains grey but others beliving it to be legal might. bans on players for offenses there was nothing they could have been pointed to to show it was wrong will not help the game.

Maybe it's just your wording, but you gotta admit that when you state that "...after leaving I could target legion members as if they were enemy players on my battle log and could icefish them for yellows", it pretty strongly implies that you did use the tactic.

nah it was just the mindset I was in at the time. i only cared about raiding and saw getting kills as a waste of energy and xp so the idea you could icefish with allready dead players was something that was interesting.

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2